Raids shouldn't give BiS items

Yeah random bg’s dont even have a min ilv to join I see ppl with less then 300k health even less 100k health in them. Chasing for free gear.

1 Like

THANK YOU! Finally a voice or reason in an unreasonable world.

2 Likes

Been trying for a while but it amounts to nothing.

You’re confused because you didn’t read the whole post.

As someone with around 800k+ (account) hks mostly from Bgs, I can say this is a pretty stupid idea, no offense.

2 Likes

I lol’d irl

Didn’t read the post

1 Like

you started with a never going to be true statement… its like saying that 2-3 peices for top end rated pvp should be from normal dungeons.

i get your anger but saying top end pve players bis shoudl be from bottom of the barrel garbage pvp content isnt going to get you much love.

dont get me wrong, pvp stats should come back and pvp gear should be better in pvp but worse in pve then actual pve gear of the same ilvl.

i wouldnt mind bringing back pvp vendors but dont let that gear work in pve. simple as that.

that was my issue with pvp vendors. ppl just geared up in pvp gear and then bring that to raids thinking they are geared to the teeth, only to be subpar.
Then they would usually give up on pve and quit soon after.

that how i see it atleast ; sure bring back pvp gear but make it exclusively for pvp.

*then again this screws the ppl that like to build an “all-around” kit thats good in most situations ; would force ppl to carry 2 sets of gear.

We need BiS gear for our battle pets.

How is it that you read:

And still thought I was making that point?

2 Likes

cause thats not how the pvp crowd feels. they feel like they have to push (key word) pve content to stay competitive in pvp. Like i said, i get your point but i just don’t agree with how you put it.

Let’s just leave it as “you and I see things differently”

i mean serval trinkits from pvp are better for that type of content which is pvp. and yes raids should drop BiS items, this game is pve game at its core, pvp is a side note and always has been but blizzard for some reason still tries to balance the classes around it

You’re at the perfect point of being both too early and too late for a sunday thread.

exactly this im still sitting on a rank 2 conflict and strife

2 Likes

On the contrary, i read your post and the entire rest of the thread before posting. You are upset that PvP players need to do PvE in order to get the best gear. Am i wrong?

You are expressing that in a form of “ad absurdum” hyperbole by showing how ludicrous it would be if the opposite were true. Am i wrong?

The thing about hyperbole is that it doesnt offer a solution, only highlights the problem.

2 Likes

The solutions are obvious since much of WoW’s life has had them. Problems were only created when the Dev team thought they were smarter than the people who play PVP.

Vendors
PVP stat

Problem solved.

4 Likes

And i think that adding a simple “that would be absurd, right? Of course. So lets not do it to PvP players, and lets add back in vendors and PvP stats” would complete your argument succinctly instead of leaving it up to the reader to intuit [on the GD forums].

You have a disturbing lack of faith in your fellow player

1 Like