Raids Auto-Disband. Zone's laggy again. Bug List

Raid’s are randomly getting disbanned on startup/building phase EVEN WITHOUT ASSISTANTS to disband for you (no trolls here), zones like azurespan and waking sure are just as laggy if not worse then before your previous fix.

Random player groups getting dropped w/o being kicked/removed. With the ‘you have left the group, your group has been disband’ messages - when that didn’t happen.

Quests are failing to turn in when the zones lag, even if your cross the map and not seeing ‘skill/spell/movement/chat lag’

Obsidian Keys when crafted with a full bag disappears and never gets sent to your mail box. Making you lose the keys and the fragments as the ‘craft’ goes through. Had this happen with and without lag problems with the server.

3 Likes

Are you also on A52? We had our group disband in the middle of a key, we’re all on A52. :expressionless:

2 Likes

yeah, but i’m making a list of all the bugs i’ve encountered and haven’t bothered reporting yet, so if you see any just post em. That particular group disband bug was literally a bug that happened in shadowlands. So I know they can fix it pretty quick, use to go do the market and have the group just disband almost every time we entered. Sadly they appear to be more concerned with the auction house rather then the damn disband bugs that make the game unplayable for groups.

Same on Illidan - fix this.

This just happened to me in LFR mid-boss, got an auto “you have been removed from the group” right when the boss was about to finish a cast.

Raids are absolute destroyed atm

Same. I was in a guild raid group on Area52-US and we were mid-fight on Raz when we were auto-disbanded and kicked out of the raid. How is it this bad?

Well i just tried hearthing, and got a complete lockout from my computer, literally few letters showing, no alt f4, had to force shut down - serious bad coding that literally just hijacked all resources… (which isn’t normal )

i’d suggest getting off wow
(For those of you who don’t remember entire servers had their character’s deleted after a similiar event a few years back.)

At least until til they fix it I think they might be getting hacked/targeted, or possible infection on their end.

1 Like

Can we get maybe a post saying you’re looking into it?
Can we get any type of support?

Raids are still not working on Illidan.

2 Likes

Raids are just disbanding mid fight and kicking everyone?? Are y’all still on vacation or?

My guild called it for the night on Area 52, random disconnects and group disbands were happening during loot distribution after a boss kill, and the loot disappeared. Very disappointing.

1 Like

Can we stop pushing hotfixes with the skeleton crew? Clearly they can’t handle it.

3 Likes

heard this happened on stormrage as well as illidan and area 52

Happened to my group just now in a M+ Azure Vault. Engaged trash after the second boss, and as soon as we entered combat the group disbanded. Quickly re-invited everyone only to be still teleported out, and the key depleted.

Sadge

Stormrage btw

Happened for our raid group, we were able to reform but then were disbanded again during Sennarth. No idea what is happening but it is happening to a lot of people. We are on Illidan.

this just isnt an issue on a52, its also happening on Illidan and other servers as well.

Any update on this? Our guild had to call it last night after several full trash clears before Terros.

As fun as repeatedly clearing the same raid trash over and over again is… it would be nice if we could see an official response by now following up on this.

I checked Blizzard CS and these forums and it’s been dead quiet since acknowledging the issue last night.

1 Like

I’ve been up looking for any blue post on this myself…crickets :frowning:

Reddit posts and everything say this isn’t just an A52 issue. One server reported it happening to them 3x during their raid on Sunday on Wyrmrest Accord as well. Hopefully we will hear something soon! (raids and keys over multiple servers were botched last night)

2 Likes

Just happened to me on lfr mid boss fight in area 52. So still happening, and not a peep from official blue or am i just not finding it…