Raiding while working full time 8 to 4

Hi all!

I’m having a hard time finding a guild that doesnt raid during the week days and/or late at night. I’m curious how you guys do it? Dont most people work 9 to 5? But it’s odd that most raiding guilds go to around midnight.

I’m just trying to find a raiding guild that goes mid day or morning on the weekend with no luck.

So what do you guys do? What are your working hours?

What time zone are you in? We raid 7:45pm-9:45pm So its a good break between getting home and starting, and not ending too late. It is hard to find something if the time zones don’t match up with you.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST which isn’t terrible and most of us get up early for work as well.

Thanks for sharing guys. I live Mountain Standard Time. I dont know, it does seem like I need to just so what you guys do and find a guild that just raids for like 2 hours and calls it good before 9ish on a weekday :+1:

Oh i didn’t mention, ha we are MST as well!

1 Like

Hi Eradicate,

Similarly to you, the majority of our group have work and family commitments that limit the amount of time we can dedicate to raiding. We raid 5 to 8pm MDT with invites going out at 4:55 (note we do observe daylight saving, I know some MST states do not). We do not pull after 8pm.

We’re a guild that runs casual raid hours but also comes to raid well-prepared and highly organized. We have a relentless focus on building a positive and productive raid culture and on making all of our decisions with respect to the long-term goals of the team.

If you want to learn more about us, you can read our guild LFM post, and you can watch some of the linked videos to get an idea of our raid environment. If you like what you read and watch, drop us an application at the link in the bottom of the guild post or add me on bnet at Klik#1399

I too work.
I too have a life.
And I too find struggles balancing for life and wow into progression.
This is exactly why I’m creating a solid team.

Check us out if interested!

I work 8-5pm EST, I found that raiding 8pm-10/11pm EST Thursday-saturday seems to work fine for raiders in my guild with similar schedules