Raiding Boralus with 7 Glad/HotH

I started playing in TBC/Wrath, and my first character ever was a Troll Hunter. Still have the character to this day, I just don’t main him. Trooly from Misha.

I dont know why I chose it, just did. /shrug

1 Like

I know my “origin story”. My buddy finally convinced me to try WoW after a couple of months of prodding. I was always a console gamer before then. He played a NELF rogue and was describing the various classes I could make. When he got to paladin, he said “It’s like a warrior, but you can heal yourself”. To which I responded, “Oh, that does sound pretty good”.

And here I am 14 years later…

1 Like

If only that held true today. Fury Warriors heal more than any hybrid class currently :T

Isn’t that the sad truth… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Total troll post.

…but it’s from a goblin.

Whoa.

Not a goblin…

A god.

How do you even play, when you are using both hands and your mouth to stroke your e-peen like that?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s impressive and all.

Happily, I was unaware goblin anatomy even permitted that level of self appreciation.

Evidently, I missed some fun.

Really posted to see if the gif things work. I speak fluent meme. Evidently, I’ve been negged to oblivion. /rude /spit /threaten

You mean a Godlin? :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is exactly why I will not play or level a horde toon. You all seem to have a god complex. Pride comes be a fall.

1 Like

I started at the tail end of vanilla. I chose a human paladin due my favorite characters being Uther, Turalyon. This paladin has been my main ever since.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure his fight happened this way:
(7v1) x 20 times in Boralus
Rather than: (7v20) x 1 time.
I’m sure godlin is smart enough to understand what I mean

3 Likes

Harhar…

Gladiator Heckindoggo reporting in to slay some Alliance.

imagine bfa glad

Since godlin claimed 7v20 before, I’m sure godlin can probably 1v3 easily. Let’s meet godlin somewhere to perform the ritual.

Imagine BFA rival.

difference is im not bragging about bfa glad. oof

and its legion rival, check yourself

2 Likes

Yeah, alliance had 2 choices: human-male-pally-that-runs-funny or FHP, sexiest thing created in WoW. :cowboy_hat_face: