Raiding Boralus with 7 Glad/HotH

How meaningless must your life be that you have to make a thread putting down other people just so you can subtly brag about your Gladiator title?

6 Likes

The fate of man is equal to the fate of lice.

Thus, everyone’s life is meaningless. #nihilism

2 Likes

Floyin > Me

How do you get the gif embedded in the post?

You stay loyal to Alliance.

1 Like

It’s a level 3 trust perk. This thread explains trust levels. New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features

3 Likes

With respect to the original post, every time someone posts about likely exaggerated opposition numbers, my only conclusion is that they have friendly names and nameplates turned off.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link! I am TL3. Is there something I’m overlooking?

Posting the gif link should work.

https://i.redd.it/1sd91qydx16z.gif

3 Likes

Hmm, I have access to the lounge… Let me try again.

https://i.redd.it/1sd91qydx16z.gif

edit: I was using the “link” button. Pasting it right in the body did the trick. Thanks Floyin!

1 Like

No problem.

With respect to the Void Elf Hunter, every time I see a back-pedaling, keyboard-turning, mouse-clicking Alliance dog I can’t help but laugh.

Lol brb kicking incinerate or fear during you 12 Grimoire of Supremacy stack Infernal. Whelp, I’m in the graveyard.

Grats on fighting randoms with an organized group.

6 Likes

As much as i hate the stereotypical human palidan, I am going to have to agree fully with your gif

3 Likes

Hey now! I’m the coolest stereotypical human paladin of all time! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In my defense, back in 2005 when I made this character, there were only 2 choices. I was new to MMO’s (and Blizz games in general), so I had no preconceived notions of human vs dwarf. I think I can remember not wanting to be Gimli at the time.

3 Likes

This I must agree with. You are one of the better human paladins that I have met. Alot of them happen to follow the stereotype well and are stuck up.

1 Like

I started playing around then too and 14 year old me was like “hey cool zombies” and that’s how I made a undead lol

14 year old kid wanting to be an UD rogue? Probably the peak of your edge-lord phase! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I started playing in TBC/Wrath, and my first character ever was a Troll Hunter. Still have the character to this day, I just don’t main him. Trooly from Misha.

I dont know why I chose it, just did. /shrug

1 Like

I know my “origin story”. My buddy finally convinced me to try WoW after a couple of months of prodding. I was always a console gamer before then. He played a NELF rogue and was describing the various classes I could make. When he got to paladin, he said “It’s like a warrior, but you can heal yourself”. To which I responded, “Oh, that does sound pretty good”.

And here I am 14 years later…

1 Like