Raiding and Engineering - Is the goggles worth it?

Hello! I was originally enchanter and a gathering profession on my hunter. I wanted to get engineering just so I could get the mount recipe from Motherlode then realized the awesome fun trait from the goggles. For a ilvl 385 goggles I am wondering if the traits are more superb opposed to say a azerite helm you would get from a WQ or a raid.

My current helm is 390, but I am willing to sacrifice 5 ilvls for engineering traits if they are any good for raiding - I raid as a restoration druid and currently a beast healer - which makes me believe that I could make a slight sacrifice.

If you have the ilvl boost unlocked on 1 385 it’s unlocked on all of them. So no 5 ilvl decrease.

I know the engineering helm unique traits are worth it for most tanks. Not sure about others, I think it might depend on the class specific traits on the outer ring. The engi specific are usually competitive though.

Yea - the one for healing would be the “Shrink the world increasing haste, enlarge the world and get movement speed” - both which are good for resto druids.

If you’re asking about the proc rate, it’s pretty high on the rationalization gizmo. I think something like 1.5ppm.