Raiders looking for new home

Hi - we are three raiders looking for a guild of like-minded people who enjoy playing WoW. Our preference is Horde on Area 52 and/or Thrall, though we have Alliance toons. We are looking for a respectful team that achieves AOTC and dabbles/advances into mythic but not a hardcore group. We are long time players who have been regularly playing since vanilla/BC and enjoy raiding, keys, questing, and socializing. We are character-aware players who are willing and able to adapt to new content.

Our raiding availability is 7pm-12AM CST, Thurs-Tues - progress is 3/9M (1) and 6/9M (2). Our group is mostly dps, but we can heal and tank. While we can run keys with our own group, we enjoy socializing and running content with guild members.

If this sounds like we might fit in with your guild, feel free to add me on discord - Maplefire.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
ALL classes and roles with preference for the following:
Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Resto Shaman
Mage
Priest
Enhancement Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

1 Like

Hey I think my guild, Vro would be perfect for you and your friends. Add me on Discord: Lunchtime1 (Discord says you’re not accepting friend requests lol)

1 Like

oh - thank you - I will change that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not sure if we are what you are looking for but I will drop my spam below to see if you could possibly be interested and I can answer any questions you may have.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, rogue, dk
Ranged Dps: Any

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

1 Like

Hey there agnus,

Id love to chat with you guys about my guild if you are still searching. Ill shoot you a disc request and hope to chat soon, below is my info and have a good day

Disc- doctersauce

1 Like

[Moderate Expectations] is a relatively new guild. We formed at the end of 10.0 and managed to clear AOTC and get many of our raiders KSH. Would like to push a couple mythic bosses once we get a full raid team.

Looking for raiders to help us fill out our team. As our name suggests we’re looking for players with like-minded personalities. We like to joke around and have a good time, but take our boss kills semi-seriously. We were able to build a strong group of players quickly, we’re looking to add to our ranks and try some mythic bosses.

Looking for any players that can potentially hit the right buttons at the right times. And if you enjoy dying on boss fights we have a warlock that can give you a run for your money.

Mainly looking for DH (any spec), Priest healer (comfortable with shadow), Rouge, Hunter, Mage, Warlock and an Augmentation Evoker.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 6-8 Server Time

Reach out to any of our officers and we can chat!
Hectorican#1659 (Bnet) - Hectorican#8703 (Disc)
Sunblind#11719 (Bnet) - Sunblind (Disc)
Philster#11479 (Bnet) - Phil#9916 (Disc)
Nerdsnipe#1626 (Bnet) - Nerdsnipe#1598 (Disc)

Sounds like we might be a good fit for you guys!

Hi!

The Grove - Proudmoore NA, my newer guild, is recruiting for all roles. Must be 18+ years old to join. This guild is young and is looking to build up M+ and Heroic Raiding teams.

We are a guild that is focused on being supportive and inclusive. We want to make a guild where everyone can reach their goals, and not be left behind. Currently, I am aiming to help people with their KSH/KSM/end of season things. Also currently participating in Break the Meta!

Looking to build a core team for AOTC season 3 of DF with alt raid nights. Currently, core raid nights would be Tuesdays and Saturdays.

There will be M+ nights, as well as nights for collecting, farming mats, old content, etc. for those that play the game more casually.

We do have a discord with a guild chat channel so that people can communicate outside of game/hang out, if wanted/needed.

You can reach me @ Kaedos on discord. Or Kaedos#11664 on BTag

Final Chapter is a raiding guild formed in 2007 on Rivendare (16 years ago)

4/9 Mythic

Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST) (9pm est)

We’re old very old… and we need you! thanks

discord: .qazzi or trakk
bnet: Qazzi#1993

Hello Agnusdei,

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

And as always - Embrace the Chaos be Epic!