Raiders Looking For new Home! (H) Area 52

We are a few raiders who used to do heroic/mythic progression are looking for a new home since our guild kind of dissolved. We are looking for a AOTC orientated guild that is chill and laid back. We currently have 2 tanks 2 healers and a handful of dps that are looking for a new home! Our tanks are willing to change classes to suit the needs of our new home.

If this seems like we would work out for you Feel free to add me and we can chat it up.

datank113#1861

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 2/8m with looking to push further in BoD

Team Needs:
DPS of all kinds please apply, all applications will always be considered!

About Parasomnia:
-We are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like-minded individuals.
Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.
-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well-being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)

We are currently at a roster of 22 so your group would most likely fill out our heroic roster and going into mythic spots would be competive based. If this would work for you please add me on bnet and we can talk about whether or not this works for you and your group. Thanks!

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

I would need your tanks to dps and the healers to possibly dps as well but I do still have enough room to keep you together. I’d love to speak with you about Eternal Kingdom! Btag sent <3

Lets chat… Frozenwing#1670 bnet… I’ll be on mobile all day… we have been running for 14+ years and I have no intention on stopping now. Lets see if we’re a fit…

Sorry, I’m not a fan of the spam posting.

Thanks!!

-FW

Hey there. My GM battle net friend requested you. The name has Cron in it. We need what you have and are very laid back and have fun too. Please have a chat with him and well we won’t even need you to realm change either. :slight_smile:

Hey there Frost! It sounds like you and your group might fit in well to what my guild has to offer. We are on Illidan, so I realize you would be cross-realm, but we are certainly interested in the idea of bringing you into the fold! We are AOTC focused guild that is pretty tight nit and are just looking for a few more members to round out the group for when we finish heroic and move into Mythic.

If you want to discuss further, reach out via Discord (Vaydot#0396) or Bnet (Greintime#1227). I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello. <Drow> 3/9 H is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We’re a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting RDPS for immediate spots in BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303. Or, you can apply at http://drowgaming.net/index.php?/forums/forum/25-wow-recruitment/

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much.

Hello!

We potentially could have room for all of you if our times work. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The Cookie Factory raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We have occasional alt runs during the week on Wed/Fri. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Feral druid
Survival Hunter

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

Heya Frost. Crazies Again is a chill, laid back AOTC guild. Great camaraderie. We’re definitely looking for another tank and another healer or two couldn’t hurt. Always willing to take in dps. We have room for permanent spots. Check out the info bellow and I’ll add you so we can talk some more.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
Any
One tank wants to switch back to dps so we’re looking for a replacement.

Healer:
Monk
Druid

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

Styy (Officer)
Battle Tag: Stygon#1692

Heythere! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 8/9N and 2/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We suffered a recent loss of a number of raiders due to RL issues and it’s caused a set back in our progression while we recruit to fill the now vacant spots. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Current Progression: 7/9 N
Uldir Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman
Priest

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Feral druid
Survival Hunter

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Will be adding to get some more info from you guys! hope to hear from you soon!

Guild : Failed at Hogger Weekday
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : BoD: 9/9N 5/9H; Uldir: 8/8H 3/8M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Tank, and any exceptional ranged dps!

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to be ridiculous while raiding, but still get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well anyone who may want to do M+, arenas, and other events. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight.

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

We are Failed at Hogger [H] on Turalyon US - We are currently 3/9H 8/9N BoD.

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10 cst and optional Spillover on Mondays

We went 3/8M Uldir, trying to fortify our ranks and push for CE as hard as we can! We are a semi-hardcore guild with friendly players! We may be slow with progression now, but who knows how great we can be with great players! Many of us come from guilds with CE past, including myself, so we all want to make it to CE eventually!
If we sound like a fit for you, message my Btag Wrane#11253 or my Discord Wrane#6865 (Raid Leader)

If you guys are open to alliance, we should chat. We’re looking to expand our roster a bit for more flexibility. Maybe we would be a good fit for each other.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hi! If you guys wouldn’t mind transferring at some point, I am recruiting for Ancient Dragoons, a progression guild on Thrall. We are currently 6/9N 2/9H and our times are 8pm-11pm EST Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have several very active members who enjoy mythic+ as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by replying or through the following:

• Btag: ayyverty#1964
  • Discord: ayyverty#5944