Raiders LF Progression Guild

Hello!

I’m not the greatest when it comes to typing out posts so I’ll get to the point: My Husband and I are looking for a new Raiding Guild since ours disbanded.

My Prot Paladin (Elaeana) is 385, achieved AotC Uldir, and is currently 4/9 BoD with attempts on Conclave. I’ve been Pally Tanking since MoP (Started playing in WotLK) with various Raiding/Dungeon experiences mixed in.

My husband has been playing since Vanilla and is willing to Main any dps/healer class that is needed provided he is given time to lvl and/or gear them. He does have several classes at max/close to max.

We are both of the mindset that Raiding should be fun while progressing through content. Our main goal is AotC for BoD. Anything more than that is a Bonus.

While we are reluctant to faction/server change, we will do so for the right guild.

Our availability is Sun, Mon, Tues but we would prefer a Raid Team that only Raids 2 days. Open Times are 5 - 10 EST.

You can reach me at Elaeana#1554 for any further information or questions.

Thanks for your time!

3 Likes

Hi Elaeana,

We have many things you may be looking for, but I’m unsure if our hours would suit. I’ll leave it to you to decide. Let me know if you have questions and best of luck!

Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active social guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” Discord kiyoshie#1993

Hi Elaeana! I know you said you guys are reluctant to faction/server change, but if you are open to the idea, check us out! I think we might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile:

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Unfortunately, Fri/Sat are days we can’t make. Due to our work schedule and the fact that we live PST, the times I posted that we are available for can’t be budged. Best of luck in your search!