RAIDERS, are you looking forward to season four?

They have already said why it’s not happening, and what’s going to happen instead.

only raid i enjoyed was sfo but even that got old fast.was hoping to just get the cat in lfr and push M+ but will probably have to smash these out with guild since there is a title aswell.

I kind of am, weirdly! I took a bit of a break this season because tbh, sanctum was AWFUL for my guild, we really really struggled with hc sylvanas - we only raid four hours a week and it felt so frustrating to spend all 4 of those hours wiping on one boss over and over.

but that being said i ducked into a hc jailer kill last week and our season 3 raid leader is amazing - he’s so patient and steady and super good about announcing callouts so the fight doesn’t feel stressful and overwhelming. plus he has a thick cajun accent and as a brit i’m entranced. he says “sorry” like “saw-ry” it’s incredible :+1:

sl is the first expansion i’ve raided - or done any group content in at all - since MoP because a) i raid +5 EST and it’s super hard to find an EU-time zone guild that isn’t all US military (no offence vets, but military guilds are super cliquey and filled with jargon) and b) i’m quite anxious about doing group content, but on the whole i’ve really enjoyed it. the yells on discord when we finally down a boss! the top tier bantz during trash… i’m still a bit ‘ugh’ at the thought of hc sylv round 2 but excited to kill stuff with these goobers again. plus maybe my bff will finally get her legendary bow!

There’s not really any way to get a picture of how “raiders” feel, given that so many have quit already.

I’m dubious about my team too. Everyone seems enthusiastic but we’ll never know until week 3…