Raider LFG

For the past few years have been in a guild that raided 2 nights a week and consistently got AOTC and usually stabbed into mythic. Worked well with my work schedule and felt like we did enough to feel accomplished. But this patch the guild has pretty much fallen apart. Most of the best raiders have left and thus our progression has stagnated.

What I’m looking for is a 2 night a week (M-Th) mythic raiding guild. I’ll play either faction. I’m really looking for a fit. Prefer working adults, family oriented would be good. Not looking for CE (altho I’d definitely take it!) but some mythic progression would be good. Would prefer a guild on a MST/PST timezone but not against CST/EST if the times are right. Also like to dungeon crawl and alt raid nights with guildies.

On 4-5 of the CN fights I parse 90%+ for my iLvl, but due to the lack of guild progression its all been on heroic up to this point. Pretty much was the same for BfA and Legion, altho we did stab into mythic in those xpacs. By far I’m best at healing, particularly hpriest. I can shadow farely well, but I’ve always excelled more at healing than dps. So historically have been the raid heal leader. Second best spec for me is mw monk (mist not fist). Altho not opposed to playing whatever spec/class/style the guild needs if the guild is the right fit. I have no problem coming into a guild and having to prove myself to earn a spot. I’ll be behind in iLvl anyway in 9.0 at this point, so really looking for a spot 9.1 and beyond.

I always come prepared, having watched videos of the fights beforehand and with all consumables. I’ll even practice sometimes at a lower progression level the same bosses just to build reflex of the mechanics. Always a team player. If you gotta bench me for a boss mechanic, so be it. The guild kill is the important part.

Hey Sjorn! I’d love to chat with you on discord, add me at Letholas#9581!

{A Decent Guild} on Mal’ganis is looking for a few more solid players to solidify our roster.
We raid Sunday and Monday 8:00P.M.-11:00P.M. CST and are currently 4/10M with the 5th boss almost dead. I know you was speaking about (M-Th) but figured i’d offer if interested.
Feel free to add my discord Shammazing#6371 or Bnet Shammazing#11740 if interested. Would love to chat with you! ^^

Hi there! ScrubClub is a 4/10m guild on Illidan looking for some fresh faces! We raid tues/wed 730-11cst. We have mythic plus groups running basically any day we aren’t in raid. We often do heroic runs on off nights as well. Hit me up on discord if you’d like to chat!

Karma#2531

Hey Sjorn!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Heroic
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Dependable Heals, Enh Shaman, Warlock, Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey Sjorn, while I don’t currently have a full time healing spot open, if you’d be interested in playing Shadow and flexing heals when needed, I think we pretty much fit what you’re looking for. Hefty is an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) Horde guild on Area 52. We raid Tues and Thurs, 7-10pm PST and are currently 1/10M, 10/10H. We, like your previous guild, typically get AotC every tier, and then take out about a handful of mythic bosses in a relaxed, low stress atmosphere. Outside of raid time, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and just shooting the breeze in discord. If you’d to discuss things further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450 in game or Fenrisulv#4433 on discord.

I would like to chat with you. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Mid EST. 6-9pm PST. currently 4/10M with almost 5. We are mature working adults with families as you are. Hit me up.

Krazy#1922

Potency is recruiting!

We are a guild on US-Mal’Ganis who is looking for the last people to fill out team for mythic progression. We are currently 3/10M with 17 permanent members. We are seeking mature, dedicated and mythic ready raiders to fill our ranks for our push into mythic progression. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 730-1030 CST.

We are looking for the following roles;

• 1x Warlock
  • 1x Fire Mage
  • 1x Ele Or Enh Shaman
  • 1x Shadow priest
  • 1x Hunter
  • Open to any exceptional DPS

Our ideal candidate knows the raid on heroic through and through, and is hungry for progression. Our group is strong, were just looking for candidates with the right vibe to fill out our roster.
Think your a good match? add me on

bnet: NotoriousJ#1185