Raider LF Progression for SL

Hi all

6/12M experienced ranged DPS & healer looking for a home for Shadowlands, I am personally aiming to achieve CE or as close to it as I can. I have Just accepted a new job and unfortunately cannot make my current guilds times anymore

I’m looking for a guild that aims to progress at a steady rate with the goal being CE.

I am available monday, wednesday, thursday (possibly sunday depending on the time) from 9PM server time - early morning. I am based in perth so +8GMT and no DLS.

If you want to chat hit me up on Bnet - Chakkie#11894

Am available for trials straight away - I would prefer to stay Horde if possible
Cheers

hello!

you might want to check us out however a few things I must clarify - we are an alliance based guild in frostmourne and we raid wed/fri/sun at 11:30pm ST to 230am ST, if you are interested we have many members who are around 3/12M to 7/12M experienced (we are a relatively new guild) that are all aiming for CE with us! Do contact me if you are interested details in the post below:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-frostmourne-mistake-sl-mythic-progression-2-3-night-targeting-players-with-lesser-mythic-experience/701733