Raid Tuning Update -- April 26

With scheduled weekly maintenance (tomorrow, April 26 in this region), we’re making the following adjustments to the raid:

Sepulcher of the First Ones

Halondrus the Reclaimer

• Time required for Volatile Charges to trigger a Charge Detonation increased to 30 seconds (was 10 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
  • Charge Exposure duration increased to 32 seconds (was 16 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
  • Earthbreaker Missile damage reduced by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Changed the pattern of Planetcracker Beam during Stage Three in Mythic difficulty.
  • Reduced Halondrus’ health by 10% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Reduced damage of Eternity Engine by 10% in Mythic difficulty.

Anduin Wrynn

• Anduin’s Despair and Anduin’s Doubt health reduced by 15% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
  • Befouled Barrier’s absorbs 10% less healing in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
  • Fiendish Soul’s Soul Explosion missile travel speed reduced by 20% in Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
  • Monstrous Soul health reduced by 6% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Lost Soul’s Banish Soul cast time increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds).
  • Grim Reflection’s Grim Fate haste bonus reduced to 200% (was 250%).

The Jailer

• Jailer’s melee attack decreased 10% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Jailer’s health decreased 5% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Martyrdom damage decreased 15% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Torment damage decreased 10% in Mythic difficulty.
  • Boon of Azeroth buff increased by 20% in Mythic difficulty.
8 Likes

Remove or double Valor cap!

30 Likes

Kind of annoying that you guys only care about Mythic raiders. Normal and Heroic are overtuned and not fun.

38 Likes

No they are not.

8 Likes

Heroic jailer dmg is a little on the high side if you ask me, but other than that I feel heroic is fine.

1 Like

Well mythic halondrus just got taken out back…

3 Likes

JFC. They’re deleting all difficulty of Halondrus. Nerfed to heroic difficulty so early in the tier.

The HoF isn’t even done.

At the current rate it would have taken 7 months to fill it. They had to do something.

Damn, they just took the crab out back and blew his brains out.

Certainly not complaining, though; we just got to him and I wasn’t looking forward to spending 3-4 weeks on Halondrus at ALL.

Wow that certainly is a nerf to Halondrus, not sure I agree with the boss losing any measure of difficulty.

These nerfs were much needed and I welcome them. I’m expecting even more nerfs to come soon. Please don’t disappoint me Blizzard.

yo what? normal is brain dead easy

1 Like

Where’s the nerfs and buff for all the outlier classes. Gonna sneak that in before reset too I hope

1 Like

PLEASE DO NOT NERF HALONDRUS.

If you MUST nerf it please only do the 10% HP nerf to help guilds 5 heal and push without second reclaim.

The fight is very fun and is absolutely ruined otherwise. You take a 200 pull boss and make it a 50-60 pull boss with those nerfs.

We will be farming this content for a LONG time until 10.0. Please let it stay hard until at least 9.2.5 before nerfs of this size.

Yeah, halondrus is a good spot to nerf for the alliance HoF specifically. Horde already has ~250 guilds with a kill, but alliance is still sitting sub 50.

Plot out where we are now with HoF vs all prior tiers.

There is absolutely no way any guild takes 50-60 pulls to kill Halondrus after nerf. With the combined HP nerf you won’t even get a single reclaim. You skip first reclaim, skip second reclaim and can solo bombs in the intermission basically.

The fight has unironically gone from a 200~ Pull boss to a 5-15 pull boss. If you could kill lihuvim you kill this in 15 pulls now. The fight got clowned.

1 Like

No blood for oil!

1 Like

I think most of the guilds that will be starting prog on halondrus in the coming weeks likely aren’t guilds who do mechanics particularly well xD

But yea, with these changes the fight is a literal meme. Second intermission will still take some prog because there are actual bomb swaps even with 30s timers

1 Like

They’re overtuned until you get your 4 piece. It really is night and F’ing day for alot of specs. Marksmen feels broken and worthless without it now that i have it.

1 Like