Raid Testing Schedule - May 24th

On Friday May 24th, we will be conducting our first raid test of Queen Azshara in The Eternal Palace.

Friday, May 24th

Queen Azshara - Heroic Eternal Palace
13:30 PDT (16:30 EDT, 22:30 CEST)

As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.

Q: How do I get into the raid zone?

A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.)

Q: What character should I use to test the raid?

A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players’ effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested.

Q: How long does testing last?

A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.

In case anyone doesn't read the other in-dev forums, raid testing for azshara is today
pinned #2

Can I test the Classic beta please?

ok so why cannot take test tauren vendor back?

if you wanna test Heart of Azeroth system, just take heart of azeroth vendor gone, but why both gear vendor?

No post edit system after change charactor show, well, new forum system is awful, as same as my feeling.

we now you don’t care asia testers, as long as PTR here the only way we can join test is buy a us account although we have ourself asia account.

it’s ok, we accept this.

BUT PLEASE, DONT TAKE THE VENDOR AWAY, we’ve already pay another account, leveled up to 120 , and why even need to to many dungeon/raid round for keep good gear? Item level aura cannot solve our poor azerite gear, bad status and trinket.

Maybe you still don’t care, it’s ok, we helpless as always, but accept this.

Good.

Lazy to comment on this arrogant mentality. So just describe the reason of buy new account. We have PTR account in our main account BUT cannot copy charactors, why should my rights be deprived? many years ago some ppl ask blizzard “why charactor copy is fake for asia player”, they said there’re some issue in system, and the answer always same these years, and never know when will it be solved.

So they don’t care this, also you don’t need, sure.

The testing is for blizzards purposes in terms of does the game function properly. Testing is not so you can practise the raid ahead of time. If you are legitimately buying accounts and leveling up characters just to benefit blizzard rather than yourself, I guess your actions are commendable but probably unnecessary. I sure the heck wouldn’t do that.

If they run out of testers from US and European servers I am sure they would change things a bit.

(Vareesa) #7

As requested before, can you make the heart forge at beginning of instance rested so you can freely change between pulls? Having to use tomes every time you want to change something is pretty meh.

I’m just stoked for the reveal of the Prison of N’zoth at the end. It looks far larger than any of the other Old God prisons, which raises some questions on how powerful it really was.