Raid Testing - August 30

The Season of Discovery Blackwing Lair and Zul’Gurub test will open at 10:00 a.m. PDT (1:00 p.m. EDT) on Friday, August 30.

Look for:

• Character copy and template characters available
  • Most Molten Core loot available from vendors
  • The usual consumables and world buffs available

Please note that we want to be as flexible as possible with ending raid testing. We may need to bring the raids down at any time over the weekend, so we recommend you try to get in and test on Friday or Saturday if you plan to participate.

1 Like

Can we bring more than 20 people to the raid ? i know we are doing 20 mans like stated previously just curious if its “flex” or strictly 20! Hope you have a great day Kaivax! :people_hugging:

What’s up with the lock and load nerf? Sounds completely unreasonable. People do not want to keep switching between melee and ranged specs because you guys can’t be consistent.

Revert the lock and load nerf. It’s fine as is.

For feedback about the raid sizes, I personally think allowing 10-20 for ZG and 20-40 for BWL is a great change and believe that the silent majority will view this in a positive light.

For anyone worried about logs, remember that this is a 3rd party system, if Warcraft Logs wants to they can simply make it that having more than 10 for ZG and more than 20 for BWL invalidates your logs. This is good for guilds though I believe because not every member can make every raid. This allows you to not have to bench raid members if everyone does show up as well as have a more than 20 on your roster in case everyone doesn’t.

Great job dev team!

Character copy is currently not available, any update on when it will be available?

PVP Gear???

Are you just completely disregarding an entire community of players???

This is a ptr to test the Raid mechanics and new spec changes. You know? Pve content. The content this game is designed around. Not the optional pvp stuff.

More feedback

Items like Neltharion’s tear (based on the datamine) have the same issue as current items like Band of Sulfuras. When you make these items have % hit to all spells and attacks (and not just spells) it puts them at risk of (or even makes them) BiS for classes like ret paladin and enhancement shaman. This creates tension amongst the raid because those classes then want the items (because it’s technically their BiS too) but can also feel like the bad guy that has to “steal” it from spellcasters. It also makes spellcasters feel very frustrated to lose a spellcaster item to a melee class.

There are probably some that would disagree, but at least in my personal experience with talking to others about this, this feeling is shared.

Thank you for taking the time to read this feedback (if you did) and take it into consideration. It is not by any means a “demand”.

The PVE is the optional content… All i do is pvp and choose not to pve… You see how that makes sense, by your own logic?

You got to level 60 through nothing but PVP? Impressive.

move the goalpost thats what you’re gen does when their arguments are garbage.

Not going to lie, this is kinda a sad and pathetic post. Bringing someone’s generation into it that you cannot possibly know because no one is testing the content you want tested? Really? The goalpost: Test what the devs want you to test. You: complaining about an entirely different sport.