Raid-Style Party Frames disappear in Arena

Is this still an issue for everyone? I’m still having an issue with raid party frames not showing.

Mine was automatically fixed after last week’s update, didn’t even have to do anything, just joined my first game of solo shuffle and raid style party frames were working.

@ [Élöntusk] / Blizzard -

I still have this problem… I load into an Arena Skirmish or Solo Shuffle and my Raid Frame Style Party Frames disappear. What is interesting is if I go into “Edit Mode”, I can see the frames correctly (Class colored and everything) but as soon as I leave “Edit Mode”, the frames disappear again. As a healer, I literally cannot play the game. I’ve been so excited to play arena’s and so far have not been able too. :frowning:

Another odd thing, is my frames work EVERYWHERE. I can do dungeons/mythic +, I can do Battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds, I can do Brawls and Raids and Scenarios. I haven’t noticed this issue ANYWHERE except when loading into arena games. I would LOVE to play some Solo Shuffle. Can you PLEASE PLEASE HELP Blizzard or if you believe it’s fixed, show us how to fix it? I use default frames, I really enjoy them.

Thank You!!

yah same here, still not working in solo shuffle. Works just fine in bg’s though.

1 Like

I’m having this prblem in BGs.

Blizzard - If I cannot play Solo Shuffle without my Party Frames come Tuesday. Am I eligible to be refunded? Every single time I Q into an Arena Skirmish, my party frames disappear. I play healer and have multiple gladiator titles, it’s the main reason that I play WoW. I will end up uninstalling and searching for a refund if you cannot find a fix. I NEVER had this issue until Prepatch/Dragonflight. My Party Frames in Arena ALWAYS worked. My frames work EVERYWHERE EXCEPT in Arena. I can do Dungeons, Raids, Mythic+, Battlegrounds. Literally EVERY single piece of content and my Party Frames work fine. Yet without fail - the party frames NEVER load in Arena. It has to be a bug on your end. I’ve tried everything even going in with base UI. It’s not an addon, this is a you issue. If I can’t play the main component of my game which I am looking forward too - Solo Shuffle, yet it is 100000% unplayable as a healer (and prob DPS) without properly having Party Frames work. Can you PLEASE address this issue with URGENT PRIORITY otherwise, I think action needs to be taken. I pay a monthly fee because I LOVE Arena’s and ever since Prepatch, I cannot play. I have waited weeks for a fix.

My friend and I have been running skirmishes now until Season 1 goes live and both of us have our raid frames completely disappear when we enter an arena. They work in every instance of the game except arenas. It’s really game breaking for us so I’m hoping it will be fixed by Season 1.

just happened to me, how is this not fixed!?!?! it totally breaks the game

was on round 4, everyone disappeared including my frames. /reload did not fix. for the remainder of matches i was separate from everyone else. using /p or /bg to talk to the group just gave me errors about not being in a party or not in an instance group.

when transitioning between rounds it seems like someone can get disconnected from the group which breaks a whole lot of things downstream including frames.

should also mentioned i got dc/d after the shuffle and got kicked completely - had to log in from the character select screen again

This literally happened to me today and its driving me nuts how is this issue not fixed!!!?