Raid quality gear for solo players. Primal Invasions Next Week

Just a reminder that these are coming next week. For those looking for a daily solo fix, this should be right up your alley.

8 Likes

cool, so just another boring wait this week.

1 Like

This is the greatest thing since diced Dracthyr stew.

Seriously though, for weekend warriors and such, this is a great time sink with a predictable reward at the end, just what the non overachievers have been asking for.

4 Likes

I agree. It’s also far more engaging than the usual WQ. My main will be hitting these to patch up some spots. It’s also perfect for my alts who never set foot in a mythic plus or raid.

2 Likes

Some of the tmogs are also pretty spiffy.

3 Likes

There is plenty to do in the meantime unless you’ve been no lifing the game for the past week. To which I have zero sympathy.

1 Like

I’m sure they will find some way to ruin it for everyone.

2 Likes

Agreed. Not bad

I need to get to 70 still…

1 Like

Nothing wrong with more gearing avenues. Doesn’t bother me if a world quester is running around with 420 gear.

1 Like

Only the gaming authoritarians are bothered by this.

It’s under the guise of comments such as, they don’t work for it, but it’s really about wanting to exert their superiority over others or feeling satisfaction from such.

But yes more avenues is more gaming freedom and there is nothing at all wrong with that.

4 Likes

Haven’t seen any pushback to this by anyone.

That’s because it isn’t in yet, and many are not very aware of it. Once it arrives, there will be threads, I am sure.

The previous expansion offered normal raid quality gear from outdoor content and the only pushback I remember was from soloers saying it wasn’t high enough.