Raid Loot Problems

I know I am a bit late on the bandwagon here, but seriously what the actual ****? I am just trying to gear up alts through raids (ik probably my first mistake.) But I was just trying to get 278 gear for my vault or more in the raid. But I am not getting anything if I do, then it’s like one piece of gear for 10 bosses I kill. Like what? Was raid loot always this scarce?

2 Likes

Yep…killed 10 on lock only got 1 item was crap boots lol loot drops suck…

1 Like

The drops feel low for me too. Ofc the one thing I got was my legendary slot :rofl:

1 Like

I know. I also tried on this character for loot for 295 stuff NOTHING. Only did this because I don’t want to do m+ really, but then again though I don’t know why I even bother with PVE anymore this season.

1 Like

The loot AVERAGE for Shadow Lands has been 2 items per 10 bosses…which of course means you could get more or less

What about the other expansions?

I got basically the worst tank trinket possible outa the raid

Good times

BFA was higher but 2 items per raid/per person has been pretty standard for raid tiers pre-legion

But you also had master looter so it felt different

2 Likes

Yeah, I only got one trinket from Sire, and this was on normal. Raiding/M+ this season is absolutely driving me crazy, as much as I want to progress with PVE what’s the point?

I may be wrong, but isn’t the sire trinket actually half decent?

Or maybe thats only for a few specs

And people wonder why players don’t like raiding

No, they nerfed raid loot in Shadowlands.

It was accidentally higher at the start of the expansion, but they nerfed it right away:

3 items per 20 people was the intended ratio. They’ve since buffed it slightly but it’s still lower than previous expansions.

Oh, but I forgot, the game is all about “raid-or-die”, according to General Discussion. :roll_eyes: Even though Ion’s been crapping on raiding for the last 6 years.

2 Likes

Always been that way you be lucky to get one piece in 5 raid runs.

This expansion it has been really bad for raid loot, honestly the nerf and the removal of reroll tokens was a horrible addition to this expansion. It seemingly heavily rewards a few players and shafts the rest constantly. I remember doing CN back in 9.0 with a heroic level chest piece for the entire tier seeing as I never got a mythic level chest piece to drop from the raid, vault, or keys. I even tried to spam a single dungeon for a new one and simply never got it. I gave up after a while honestly, and then of course they added in valor in 9.0.5 to fix the fact that gearing was horribly slow.

1 Like