-Raid Finder World First- reopened recruitment for SL!

[H][US][Zul’jin] - Recruiting melee and ranged dps

RFWF Mission Statement : We have strived hard to cultivate a core group of people willing to lead our guild into Shadowlands; our core is a tight knit group that supports each other. We want to build around that core and create a strong guild that can do whatever content we want.

We are looking to hit the ground running in SL and push content as soon as it releases. We want to crack AOTC quickly and if everything gels well with our core group, move onto CE progression. We are not a massively hardcore group, so we wont be breaking any records, but clearing new content will be our single prerogative. If we can find a handful of strong, willing to learn recruits, we can push content to our hearts content. We have an extremely strong core, all willing to support the guild in anything it needs.

We expect our players to WANT to play and clear content, not just get carried - We only raid two nights a week, so you should be ready to raid on time, (this means ready to go 10 mins early, not ready to go 5 minutes after), and be willing to try your hardest for those raid times.

Most of our core will be scattered throughout the days and times, and always be willing to help out for side content (dungeons, keys, farming etc). Or you can just chill with us in discord and post memes at each other. The more you put in, the more you get out from us!

Raid Times: Wednesday 7-9PM CST, Saturday 7-10PM+ CST

Roles needed: While we will accept any player that resonates with our mission statement, currently we are looking at some roles more than others when it comes to progression.

Warlock - Any Spec
BM or MM Hunter
Warrior - DPS
Druid - Boomkin or Resto (or 1 of each)
Deathknight - DPS OR backup/OS TANK
Spriest maybe?

How to contact us:

Recruitment officer (me!) - TimeDevourer#11369 BNET or Glynn#4673 for discord.

1 Like

This name made me giggle. :smiley:

Thanks! :rofl: I was surprised it wasn’t taken yet!

1 Like

Couldn’t handle the pressure of such an awesome name haha.

Look out Complexity Limit, we’re comin’ for ya!

1 Like

Let’s do this. Bump

1 Like

Updated Roles.

1 Like