Raid and Dungeon Tuning -- March 2

You can’t upgrade items that drop before 9.0.5.

3 Likes

Blizzard… there’s very little point in balancing dungeons.

The problem isn’t the dungeons themselves. It’s the affixes. The affixes for m+ are awful.

1 Like

*tuning

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Remove Tyrannical or give it another 10% nerf

Can’t wait to see what happens when Prideful is gone and bosses that need Prideful become impossible on tyrannical

1 Like

Surely Sire Denathrius Heroic still needs some fine tuning?

I do not appreciate the sudden low FPS spikes on Phase 1 of the Sire Denathrius encounter either.

5 Likes

Only items after 9.0.5 is released can be upgrade using valor.

I think the bullet hell actually just needs slightly shrunk hitboxes on the orbs. Mostly to compensate for the difference between where you are on your screen and where the server thinks you are.

1 Like

How about you tune legacy content like you’re supposed to?

I’ll take that too honestly. Just anything that makes that boss less punishing.

Can we get some love for underperforming specs outside of a blanket % dmg increase band aid trash fixes? :upside_down_face:

Please fix Devos spear working 50% of the time.

This will be nice for the SD people who absolutely refuse to target that mistdancer first. Like wtf people, it’s the deadliest mob in the entire dungeon just kill it first.

You can easily dodge the gargoyle’s stuff, and run from dread chains. But that thrust? covers like every square inch of the fight area if you don’t nuke him down! At least now groups will wipe 20% less quickly on those two packs lol.

Not only that, but I believe they steadily tune the raids down as we move towards the next patch so more people can access the content.

2 Likes

Buff tanks don’t just nerf dungeons.

1 Like

The one right before the gauntlet has an overseer with him. The overseer has an aura that decreases your damage and healing done that just stacks as long as you’re in combat with him. That’s the prime reason why everyone focuses the overseers first.

If your group does have the time though, and you’re worried about that pack… Your tank can hug the right wall on the little bridge and just taunt the right most mob. If you do this, it will ONLY pull the middle guy (Overseer) and the right one (Gargoyle). Then, you can just take care of the mistdancer by itself :smiley:

Second boss is easy, provided everyone does the mechanics. Third boss is absolute heck tho.

Your tank is doing a bad job then as they should be stacking the echoing thrusts to land in almost the same spot everytime. I usually dodge to the side when one comes then move back to that position

1 Like

It’s still impossible to tell where the attack is even landing. I jumped into what I thought was a dangerous spot and was completely fine. I step back into an empty spot and I lose half my health.

Terrible visuals.

I would check your graphics settings because I get a big bright red beam of mist everytime it charges up

Ultra.

But that red mist is incomprehensible.