Raid Adjustments Discussion

why would you give your playerbase only a few hours warning before patching this in when so many are progressing on it still? how amateurish who is it helping giving such a tiny heads up players would have really appreciated a weeks notice. i dont understand how you don’t anticipate players being upset; it’s like they never interacted with a gamer even though they design games for a living. o well hopefully the fights will still be alright

4 Likes

Good job blizzard! Servers have been hurting bad, this may slow the bleeding

3 Likes

exact same boat this is more than dissappointing

Get gud? You have had months to kill them

1 Like

Probably the biggest disappointment I’ve read in a while… progressing some more challenging content with the boys has been the most fun. 9/10 with Vashj almost down and now the random ninja nerf… why not just wait until P3 to nerf?

3 Likes

Upon further review, we’ve decided to give this at least a week and discuss it some more. We will not be implementing the changes above with maintenance.

We’ll continue to look for your feedback here and update you with our revised plan, if any, in the next couple of days.

29 Likes

can we get a confirmation?

I think the change is already live on servers for Kael

Thank you for this

7 Likes

Thankyou Kaivax!

I think the nerfs you proposed sounds reasonable for those struggling, just too soon is all! <3

6 Likes

cmon stop listening the the try hards release the changes

13 Likes

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS! <3 Thank u

9 Likes

Can it at the very least not be 12 hours notice? That really is beyond absurd. Nerfs don’t matter as long as people have some sort of fair warning so they can try and prioritize getting the kills before the nerfs happen.

2 Likes

So was this just a half-assed decision a group decided over happy hour and someone went back to office to bluepost? This is ridiculous

9 Likes

TERRIBLE reversal. What are you guys doing… clueless. Don’t make hasty posts if you have no idea what you are actually doing.

11 Likes

You’re clueless, Zahlz

4 Likes

can you guys please stop bullying our Blue Poster Kaivax.

3 Likes

No. Someone has to take the heat for this terrible decision. Too bad blizz devs don’t take accountability for their shareholders’ decisions.

2 Likes

Regardless of whether you agree with the reversal, you have to admit that it lacks any professionalism and makes it seem (quite likely accurately) they don’t know what they are doing and have no plan.

6 Likes

Thank you Kaivax. Even if these nerfs are the right decision, some notice allows the people who want to clear it pre nerf to push.

1 Like

Thank you for the update Kaivax, please consider until next phase.

5 Likes