Ragnaros dead

indeed, would have been good to have progressive gear and stuff instead of buffed gear. maybe they could have buffed rag to compensate for the buffed gear that 1.12 had? either way, good on them. Now lets see how long it takes normal people. hahaha

3 Likes

Wow grats to APES

7 Likes

except for 90% of the player base it is, dont take a sample of 40 neckbeard people that have not slept in a week that rushed to 60 and mastered the rag kill in private servers as the entire player base

22 Likes

I am calling fake on this one till I see some third party stuff backing it up.

1 Like

I thought week 2 due the aqua essence thing, can you get it before honored?

That is because no one knew the strategies for leveling, gearing, and other aspects. This is why Ragnaros was downed so quickly even though this is an accurate representation of vanilla because Blizzard has data that your flawed memory does not.

It is why it took only a day for C’thun to be downed after his nerf.
By then, people knew how to play the game.

16 Likes

Yeah well for most of the players that dont rush to 60 in one week, and dont have the time to kill rag 10000 over in private servers to practice, yeah its hard and time consuming

5 Likes

Of course everyone knows it happened 15 years ago, we are talking about the world first for Classic WoW.

1 Like

They were livestreaming it on twitch lmao

4 Likes

Gratz to them!!

except for 90% of the player base it isn’t, dont take a sample of 40 neckbeard people that have not slept in a week that rushed to 60 and mastered the rag kill in private servers as the entire player base

4 Likes

Here you go:

6 Likes

Exactly.

/10

1 Like

also everyone knows that they lower the boss health pools on the euro servers to give them something to be good at. :smiley:

8 Likes

If true, I stand corrected. I was skeptical. GG

The guild that ran over MC already runs over Naxx on Private server, and word is classic MC was easier than private.

If Naxx is similar, don’t get your hopes up.

3 Likes

He only has 1 dangerous mechanic which is an aoe melee knockback every 25 seconds. There should be addons that time it, but these guys just guesstimated in their head lol.

2 Likes

ultimately, i just really hope everyone involved is now able to take a shower, eat some green vegetables, and get a healthy 8 hours of sleep so they can take a good, long hard look at things in their life.

22 Likes

Is that what it is? Was MC nerfed in 1.12? I remember having to farm rep and FR gear to even have a chance, wtf happened?

2 Likes

Good, now everyone can stop talking about it and we can get some peace and quiet until the next phase.

13 Likes