Radiant Glory Bug

Issue with Retribution Paladins Radiant Glory talent.

• Radiant Glory
  • Row 10 [Retribution paladin talent]
  • Passive
  • Wake of Ashes grants you Avenging Wrath for 10 sec/Crusade for 12 sec.

Your other damaging abilities have a chance to grant you Avenging Wrath for 5 sec/Crusade for 6 sec.

1. The Retribution Tier 4 piece:

• Wrathful Sanction grants you Echoes of Wrath, causing your next Templar's Verdict or Divine Storm to deal damage a second time at 25% effectiveness. This effect does not consume Judgment.

- ISSUE and FIX - The 4p tier has a slight animation on use. If a player uses “Wake of Ashes” during that animation, the talent will not work.**

1 Like

Someone seems to have found the cause Radiant Glory Bug? - #4 by Holyclaymore-area-52

It’s if you cast Wake of Ashes during the animation from the 4 piece’s extra hit. I’ve been testing and that seems to be the case for me as well. I tried a LFR and tried to delay a moment every time I’d be casting Wake of Ashes after a finisher and it seems like it triggered Radiant Glory as expected.

They definitely need to fix this. Right after a spender is when you’re going to cast it. That can’t be intentional.

2 Likes

Yep, corrected the post. Thanks for the info!

Honestly, the interaction is still a bug and hopefully is considered as such. It’s still happening on live.

Still an issue currently live as of the pre patch 8/3/24. Wings seems to proc 50% of the time when Wake of Ashes is used.