Racist Alliance Player named Volicane

Alliance players…I know its just a game but if you have integrity and care about if you’re playing with a racist player or not. Report and don’t associate yourself with Volicane. I made a comment in LFG channel about black people getting mistreated by racism. He began to whisper me and said TONS of racist remarks, stereotypes, and racial slurs along with insults. To name a few…claimed majority of black people are in gangs. He said “don’t you have a bank to go rob.” “You’ll have to tell your son his life is over cause he has to join a gang.” “Shouldn’t you be doing a drive by right now? With your gat?” These are all his words. I have screenshots as well of these statements and he also said MUCH MORE. No room for this SCUM in our gaming community.

9 Likes

I am Asian & I eat rice everyday, I am going to report myself for stereotypism.

14 Likes

This was your first mistake. Leave politics and current issues out of WoW, please.
Racist or not, you opened the door for the comments, even if they were wrong (and they are, of course).

13 Likes

Lmao dude… are you really going to the WOW forums to cry about some dude on the internet hurting your feelings? Bro your soft

20 Likes

Lol typical…siding with the person who’s a racist and coming at me. You’re an idiot…don’t even know the difference between “your and you’re.” You must be racist as well. & I’m not soft irl I’d pick you up with one hand make you cry.

2 Likes

shut up. no one cares besides you.

7 Likes

Still seething almost a year later. I absolutely love seeing it.

8 Likes

That’s exactly why he has to say his opinion. Nobody else will.

And with the world so vast, to say nobody cares, you’re being ignorant. I care about insensitive people on the internet as well. Actually not even insensitive, just straight up being a jacka$$ because they can. When they damn well know they would get punched in the mouth in any situation other than behind a screen.

If you don’t want to be part of a solution, than you shut up.

Theres no solution lmao. Youre also not punching anyone, save it nancy.

1 Like

Of course I’m not punching anyone. That’s exactly my point. If I was the type to or not, it ain’t happening, leaving the Internet bullies left to continue to say whatever they please.

There may not be a solution yet, but giving up and letting internet bullies say whatever they feel isn’t the answer either.

Everybody seems to love the right of free speech, but don’t want to fight for it. The more you allow people to abuse what you enjoy, the less people will care to stand up for it, like the ones who would punch you in the mouth. Sure it’s all fun and games, until they start talking about more rules that restrict freedom.

Honestly. Blizzard should just active delete rude messages. Make it a server where they start. What’s the worst that could happen? Lets see that money and see if we can’t just get everyone not calling people retards.

1 Like

OP is a loser who saying black lives matter in trade chat and cries when he gets roasted for being a cuk

10 Likes

Why the hell are you bringing politics into a video game, you deserve any backlash you get

6 Likes

Waaa did someone hurt your feelings on the internet? Oh no somebody coddle this guy and tell him everything will be ok

3 Likes

No way? Alliance players on benediction being toxic? Where did he say this? Outside some summoning stone while you decided to camp it for hours on end instead of doing the dungeon you grouped for? seriously transfer back out

2 Likes

Because I stand up for the mistreatment of my people that makes me a loser? The REAL loser is you and it shows in your response…attacking me before attacking racism…just exposed yourself lol clown.

Guess you’ve never heard of cyber bullying then. People do take their lives because of it. Just because it doesn’t affect you doesn’t meant it doesn’t affect someone else. To the OP you know there is a report player function in game right ? You post this you know you’re going to get people from all sorts of views. I’d stay away from that. Also calling out people on the forums can get you a suspension.

Welcome to the internet.

3 Likes

nice necro

racist language is not a crime persee