Racials? Any plans to address this?

Is there any comment or plan to address this? Either nerfs or just disabling them in rated?

We’re about to get Orc Priests. I do not need to elaborate why this is getting old. There’s like 3-4 races that are obviously better than all the others.

I am tired of seeing the same races constantly, and we all know it’s not because of the ‘so awesome’ orc run animation

15 Likes

No
/OrcSupremacy

Gnome master race

I don’t think so, unfortunately.

The issue they seem to face is that if they nerf Hardiness in particular then you have everybody leave for Alliance. Well, maybe a few Goblins, but yeah.

Maybe they want to be be heavily Orc versus Human because Warcraft or whatever.

1 Like

They could buff some of the other racials so that they’re more on par. Troll racial could be reduced to a two min cd which would be awesome. Turn goblin jump to rockets boots or something better then the current leap they have. Make arcane torrent blanket silence again. Remove the cd between with trinket and both dwarf races racial. Idk lots of things they could do but they wont.

I don’t want removing Orc racial to be a universal buff to Rogues. But I would like to see people being able to pick a ‘PVP racial’ or whatever where everyone can just default pick stun reduction (or whatever), and play whatever race they think looks the most fun.

4 Likes

Hey, Biebs you made a typo, let me fix it for you!

Rogue stuns should be addressed if nerfing orc is that major of a buff to them.

RMP all orc is going to be a thing now lol

Rebuff human racial

never allow that to silence again. ptsd from triple belf

I kinda liked it because if used at the right time by good players it would allow a kill window. It obv doesnt have to come back but buffs to the other racials wouldnt be a bad thing to get everyone to not be so pressed to play orc.

agreed but there is very little thought to WW DK Hpal triple belf silencing you if you trinket the legsweep

Just nerf all Stuns by 1 and Orc Racial removed ez game

2 Likes

Just play a mage and blink stuns.

Then make posts crying about purge and melee mobility

Racial problem solved

Once orc priests go live, it will be something like 60-70% of players being orc in just the top 5,000, the rest human w/ a few % of outliers.

Disable racials in rated content? Make 20% cc reduction baseline in pvp and remove trinket & change hardiness, emfh, wotf?

Just throwing ideas out there. Disabling racials in rated seems like a move that should have been done from the start.

Personally, I’m just so sick of playing orc that I’ll probably main DH & Evoker just to avoid being an orc.

1 Like

I’d stay Goblin if Gust of Wind wasn’t coming in Dragonflight. I have no choice but to go back orc to stay highly competitive in the new expansion. It’s a bummer orc looks just mediocre to me after all these years.

Sure it’s not fair that everyone can’t be Tauren, but you just gotta suck it up and drive on homie.

This is hardly a reason to swap if you can just have both or go spirit walk instead.

Every warrior alone is gonna have double time, leapgrip and bolt

Just funding Bobby’s 3rd beach house

Nah it 100 percent is worth going back goblin is on gcd and only worth it now as we don’t have access to one 6x shorter cd. Spirit walk isn’t worth anything into warriors with infinite mobility. Where as gust of wind can jump in blades edge and black rook and new map quite well.

Yea jus ppl getting access to 3x as much as they do now

Just you went goblin for mobility, getting gust back isn’t a reason to change when others are getting even more mobile

I’m in the spirit walk camp anyway, warbringer, earthgrab etc still exists. If you play with an evoker time spiral does not reset gust but will reset both spirit walk and swg iirc

1 Like