Race Change, Faction Change, and Server Transfer Cooldown Reduction

Greetings Cataclysm Classic adventurers.

We’ve recently deployed a hotfix that reduces the cooldowns for race change, faction change, and paid server transfer on Cataclysm Classic realms from 30 days, down to 3 days (72 hours) to match these services on modern realms. This change also applies retroactively, so for those who are currently on a cooldown after initiating these services within the past 30 days, expect your cooldown to be completed after 3 days from when the service began.

3 Likes

A hotfix to make more money ? Nice. Just when you were about to run out of ways to milk your customers. You always find a way ! Gratz !

20 Likes

Good change, many people trying to server+faction change and were stuck for 30 days before being able to complete the other.

1 Like

What about the level 60 pvp transmogs that we were supposed to be able to use when the pvp season started?

4 Likes

Can we get transfers between the same bnet now too? The initial restriction was due to the accounts containing boosts. Since boosts are now available as a separate paid option in the in-game store, I believe it’s worth revisiting this decision and potentially lifting the restriction. Thank you

2 Likes

Can we finally get same battle net transfers? I initially had one horde one alliance account and my old mains are stuck on my other account

Please consider same battle net transfers

3 Likes

Are there any changes to the gold limit on transfers? Last i saw it was 25k which is way too low these days.

1 Like

So you can transfer servers every 3 days?

That’s pretty cool Linxy. Thanks for letting us know!

Also to match the services on modern realms, would you care to enable cross-faction Arena queuing just for me so I can queue with some of my friends who are playing Alliance?

That would be really nice.

:heart:

ty, for this

1 Like

Cool!

Now where are my glaive tmogs?

Planning on getting a transfer done within the next week or so

a few question for the blue that might not be in FAQs

1. Is there a gold cap?
  2. What about all other currencies and token like JP, CP.
  3. Does honor and arena ranking move together
  4. Does the whole bank move together.

Thank you