Race change billed 11/25. Still not able to do it

I have submitted tickets and tried off line.

I was billed for it on 11/25. It has show up on my bank statement. And I still can’t do it in game.

Any help would be much appreciated.

What was the response from the ticket?

Still nothing. It’s open still.

Have you cleaned out your characters Auction House and Mail? I couldn’t do mine until those were all cleared out.

You won’t be able to Race Change in-game. You will need to log out to the Character select screen, and you can change your race from the button next to character you purchased it for.

If trying to change your race from the character select screen does not work, you will need to wait on your ticket, as nothing can be done over the forums.

If it does work and there are no other issues, please close out the ticket so that queue times are reduced.

Once the Race Change initially processes, which should be pretty quick, you usually only need to remain logged out of the character for about 30 minutes. There should be an icon next to the character on the character selection screen.

Is there still nothing there, Dorfman? If not, definitely submit a ticket under Purchase Failure so that our staff can help.

I am having a similar issue, but want to double check - is your transaction showing “Completed” as well in your transaction history? I haven’t gotten the icon to pop-up next to my character on the character select screen, but have the email confirming purchase and shows Completed in my transaction history.

Hello Vrakthris,

Thank you for the response. There was a glitch and it has been rectified. I was refunded the amount and simply did it again. Now an Orc. ;>)

2 Likes

Thanks for providing the update! I’m glad to hear it was able to be taken care of :slight_smile: