R1 Priest 3150cr lf guild for SL

Hello solid disc/shadow/holy priest with r1 experience in pvp looking to get a bit more into pve. Trying to find a guild to progress with into shadowlands. Post btag below if interested. My logs are very inaccurate because my friends guild took me through the raid this tier lol. Gear matters so much in pvp and I didn’t really have the time to progress this patch. Solid player though with lot of game knowledge. Can play all 3 specs. Currently 3150cr in 3v3

Magikalpie#1148 - One Heal is a newly formed guild (3 months old) on (H) Area-52 and is currently recruiting exceptional players to push for CE this tier and continue into Shadowlands and work to attain US150 by the end of Shadowlands. Our members are either current CE players or those that have achieved CE in previous tiers, with our RL achieving current CE. Our current progression is 12/12M.
Raid times- 8pm-11pm CST Tuesday-Thursday

Hi Cultxo,

I’ll drop some copy pasta below. Please feel free to reach out and we can set up a discord interview if you’re interested.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES, with an emphasis on DPS. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Cul,

Not sure if you’re willing to go horde or not, but I’m looking for players to fill our roster back up for Shadowlands progression.

Please take a minute and look at my recruitment post… contact info is at the bottom.

Best of luck in finding what you’re looking for!

still looking prefer a guild on alliance that is at least 12/12 Mythic