R1 priest lf guild for SL

Hello solid disc/shadow/holy priest with r1 experience in pvp looking to get a bit more into pve. Trying to find a guild to progress with into shadowlands. Post btag below if interested. My logs are very inaccurate because my friends guild took me through the raid this tier lol. Gear matters so much in pvp and I didn’t really have the time to progress this patch. Solid player though with lot of game knowledge. Can play all 3 specs

Hey there Cultxo, I’m not sure what raid difficulty you had in mind, but our Heroic team is in need of healers and dps. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated consists of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We are currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team is focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The Heroic team is currently recruiting healers and dps. This team is in the early stages of formation, but currently runs Heroic on Mondays from 7-10pm EST with the mythic team. Raid days and times will be Tues and Fri 8-11pm EST.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hi, id love to talk to you more about our guild, if tues/wed/thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm works for you then please contact me on bnet or discord

Bnet - AweStruct#11374
Discord - AweStruCT#9997

Hello,

I am with Forge, a 12/12M guild on Sargeras, and we are looking for a Disc Priest for SL. We plan on getting CE for every tier next expansion. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Sun 7:00-10:00. If this interests you, please feel free to add me on Discord at Iosefka#3774 or on Bnet at Vellen#1172.

Cheers!

Here is our copy/pasta. We have been hunting a quality shadow who can flex to heals when necessary. Would love to chat with you if able.

Pimsley#1337 for discord. Thanks!

Hey there – would love to chat more. Feel free to reach out to me if the guild seems to match what you’re looking for!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

[A] DALARAN

MM is an end game mythic COMMUNITY. We are focused on building and growing as a community and teaching new/returning players get into raiding or M+. We are looking for players that are like minded and wanting to join a community and contribute to the guilds success.

NOW on that note we are still rounding out our Mythic raid roster for the end of BFA so we can push into SL. Our raid team is focused on CE progression for SL and future tiers. Our current progression is:

12/12N 12/12H 4/12M Nya.

Raid days/times:

Tues/wed/thur: 9pm-12am EST.

HIGH Priority:
3-4 Ranged dps

Mage
Warlock
Hunters

Any exceptional DPS

1-2 Healers with OS

Priest
MW Monk

We do run heroic clears for alts or more casual raiders as well to teach mechanics so they can be involved in end game content without having to pug.

Like I said at the start, we are looking for like minded players to help build a community on a server and not just be a “body” in raid.

If this interest you our guild is on Dalaran-Alliance so a faction/realm transfer is needed to join our mythic team. If you would like to check us out before committing which is PERFECTLY fine, you are more then welcomed to talk with me in game and possibly come to one of our heroic clears.

MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO TALK FURTHER:
Zerorez#11983 Raid Officer/Recruiting Officer

looking for a guild who strives to clear the mythic raid in SL

Hello friend! My name is Ranga and im an officer in Dysnoxia. We are a newly formed 10/12M guild. Currently we are doing reclears with trials/friends but plan on obtaining CE in SL. We are horde on Zul’jin and we raid tues/thurs 930est-1230est. If you are interested in more info my btag is throat#1987 or you can message me on discord @ThroatSlammer#2036. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon

Hey Cultxo! We would love to have you. We are an old group of friends that reformed this guild to try to prog preparing for SL and really give a strong SL push. A good number of us have played since Vanilla together. We do M+, PVP, and Raid as a crew and are looking to add new friends to the group. At the moment we raid Tuesday / Thursday 830-1130EST. We are also 7/12M and on Stormrage Alliance.

If this interests you contact me @ Burnsey#1181

Hello I am the GM of Pirate Chat 12/12M [A] Stormrage and we are looking to expand our guilds roster to include different facets of the game such as a more prominent PvP scene, M+, RBG, and obviously mythic raiding. We raid Tues/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST and if you are interested in this please feel to contact me for more info.

Battle Net: Nyteblayde69#1643
Discord: killerpro1337#3040

Hey I got an interesting opportunity for you, hmu at KingDooz#1491. I promise it will be worth your time.

sent you a request