R Sham/balance Druid/Mage 8/10M CN Looking for guild for CE in SoD

Hi Ahotmess,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently gearing up for Sanctum of Domination and we could use a capable mage to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

do you have logs?

Guild & Server: US - Thrall
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:00pm-2:00am EST (8pm -11pm PST)
Current Progression: 8/10M CN (12/12M Nya, 9/9M BoD, 8/8M Uldir)
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Winter#0724 - Tee#9887 - Holloh#3865 - dpgonzales#1705

Requirements: Mythic experience is preferred. Although will consider all. Please have a good attendance for raid times or provide notice that you will not be at raid in a timely manner. Have the attitude to push the content and to constantly improve to become better. Dont be an Elitest please.
Needs: Current needs will be any and all exceptional players. Primarily looking for DPS and others who are willing to sit on bench and be rotated in on prog fights for optimal comp.

Howdy!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong ranged DPS with preference to Shadow Priest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hi Ahotmess, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10 and are now ready to step into Sanctum of Domination and see how fast we can get CE. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 8/10M CN

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healers: Rsham, disc
  • Dps: Any Dps, with preference for Moonkin, DK, Ele sham, Warrior, and Ret.
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Lots of possibilities with our team, reach out please!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are looking for a few more to add to our team so we can push Cutting Edge this tier.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd, optional, night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS and would love a swing healer to add to our team. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hello I am reaching out from a guild Alliance on sargeras No Turning Back we raid tue/wed 720-1039 cst. We went to 8/10m this tier looking for dps and healers. My bnet is Ash#11430 and our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback if your interested please reach out

Good Morning,

We are currently looking for a healer to immediately fill a core spot on our team. We finished Nathria 8/10M. Raid schedule is 8-11pm EST Tues/Thurs.

If interested please reach out to me on Discord, Cohren#9238

Still looking for more!

Ilterendi 8/10 Mythic Castle recruiting for 9.1 - Illidan - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Imagine- Tichondrius 10/10 looking for quality players (especially healer/flex) I’m not sure what your schedule looks like, but if you’re looking for a late night guild contact me on discord Babality#0397

Hello! I’m Layliah with Revival, a horde guild on Area 52.
We’re currently recruiting a mage for our CE focused raid team.

Cutting Edge History:

• 10/10 M Castle Nathria
  • 12/12 M Ny’alotha
  • 8/8 M Eternal Palace

Raid Times:

• Tues/Wed/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
  • Optional 4th night (Monday) for Heroic Run Mains/Alts, same time.

Raiding Requirements:

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • DBM or BigWigs
  • Weakauras
  • RCLootCouncil
  • Discord

I look forward to speaking with you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Layliah#1369 (Recruitment Officer)

Hey man, check out our recruitment thread here: [H] <Overcomplicated> - 6hr/wk - 5/11M - LF DPS

We’ve had some success and are planning to clip CE this tier. We’re looking for more Ranged DPS to round out and push our other players - Go ahead and send an app and we can get on a call!

Fallen Empire Mal’Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

• Progression: 9/10 M CN (175 pulls at Sire P3, roster boss got us)
  • Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
  • Needs: DPS (bonus points for DK, lock, mage), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

• WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
  • Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
  • Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

OMG Spiders is a 2 night mythic raiding guild focused on getting CE consistently. We are searching for experienced players that can pick up content quickly and rapidly adjust strategies as we progress through the tier with a focus on teamwork and pull over pull improvement.

Raid Days/Times:
Tues: 8P-12P PST (Heroic/Optional)
Wed: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)
Thurs: 8P-12P PST (Mythic)

Needs:
We are currently looking for 4 RDPS and 2 Healers.

Application:
https://omgspiders.com/

Contacts:
GM: BNet: KoalaCuber#1236
Recruiting: BNet: Crazymonkie#11651 // Discord: madmonkie#0708
Discord: discord.gg/juCMbGK (Message Camel/Banana Spider)

Hey Ahotmess,

Its Mine I Licked It got 9/10M in CN and are looking for either a resto shaman or ranged dps to help push harder in SoD, so we could accommodate those characters! I’ll drop our copy paste below, hope to hear from you:

Hello!

I’m sorry to hear about your guild disbanding. We were 9/10M but have decided to rebuild and rebrand for 9.1 on Illidan. I’d love to chat with you some more, here’s our info for you.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Druid * low priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, balance Druid and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - WW monk and warrior *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey there! The Sloppy Seconds raid group (8/10M) of Inside Voices (10/10M HoF #60) is looking for capable ranged players to help us push for CE this next tier, and we’d love to hear more about you! Our raiders have a wide range of top-end experience, which shows in the way that we manage our healers’ cooldowns (they love to hate it, we love to hear it :slight_smile:). Kidding, of course, our raid leaders keep us motivated to improve and to keep pushing. Come check us out, you won’t be disappointed!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

[Alliance] Sanctimonious of Sargeras server is accepting new trials! We are expanding our roster for 9.1 and we are looking for a Mage, Elemental Shaman, possible healer and all exceptional players. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed, non toxic, and mature.

Classes we are looking for:

• HIGH DEMAND: Mage, Elemental Shaman
  • Medium Demand: HPally or Disc Priest, Shadow priest
  • All players with exceptional logs/performance are considered as well.

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME.
  • Monday Alt raid (Optional) 7:45pm-11:30pm EASTERN TIME

Our Current Progression in Castle Nathria:

• 9/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Our raid progression in BFA was listed as follows:

• Ny’alotha - 12/12 Mythic
  • Eternal Palace - 7/8 Mythic
  • Dazar’alor - 9/9 Mythic
  • Uldir - 7/8 Mythic

If you are interested, please go to our website and fill out our application here! Logs are required in order for your application to be considered.

Website --> Guildsofwow .com /sanctimonious

This is my Discord for Direct contact: Sophieann#2492

Want to know more about the guild? Here you go!
Sanctimonious was formally called ALTernate Arrangements on Arthas server. It was formed during Icecrown Citadel and has been raiding actively sense then! When the Alliance side of Arthas started to dwindle off, the guild had to make the move to Sargeras server in order to keep up with recruiting. Our guild primarily consists of eastern/central time zone raiders that range from early 20s to late 30s. We enjoy having fun while still progressing on current content. We DO NOT believe in yelling, name calling, or belittling comments during our raid time. We want things to actually be fun, because it is a video game after all.

Hey! Death Jesters on Stormrage is one of WoW’s oldest and most accomplished guilds dating back to 2005. In our more hardcore past we typically were around world rankings of 100-250, but in SL decided to take a more casual approach to CE on a 2 day schedule. So, we finished this tier 8/10M but fully expect with our refreshed roster to be CE this tier and all following tiers.

Would love to get in touch with you about if you’d be a good fit. Reach out to me on discord.

Disc: Elbinn#2617

Hi there,

Feel free to add me if you’re still looking for a guild; would be interested in chatting further.

[A] [US - Kel’Thuzad] 10/10M / 2x CE BFA | 6 hr/wk | Mon/Tues 8:15-11:15 EST

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Kel’Thuzad is recruiting a healer to join our raid roster for SoD and beyond. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of our time to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM PST
Saturday: Optional raid typically one difficulty below the progression level

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class to it’s fullest potential
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to receive constructive feedback, take direction, and be flexible
-Come prepared with the requisite pots; the guild provides cauldrons, armor kit/oil/stones, Vantus Runes, and guild repairs
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 25 man roster, if everyone makes 80% of raids = average of 20 online on a given raid night
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
1 healer (Resto Shaman/H Paladin/Disc Priest)

Any exceptional healer will be seriously considered.

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since 2006/2007, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. However, the days of hardcore raiding are well behind us, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. The current iteration of the guild began raiding in BFA’s BOD, where we finished the tier 8/9M. We then went CE for EP, CE for NYA, and have finished CE for CN. We’re in a bit of a rebuild following finishing CN, and we’re looking to finish up the roster and make the push for CE in SoD.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Sayson on Kel’Thuzad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sayson/John