R Shaman (Horde) LFG T/Th Raid Team

Hello All,

I am a 209 R Shaman, Current Progress 5/10H 10/10N (With Pulls on 7/10H). My Raider Io Score is a little low because I have to Pug Keys (Not cool enough to be in the High Key Group In Guild), currently at a 830.

I am looking for a guild with a AOTC Focus, who enjoys touching mythic to see the content and kill a few bosses.

I can Raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday Nights. (Raid has to be after 5:30pm PST / 8:30 EST).

Let me Know your information so we can chat! (-Updated)

1 Like

To the top so I can find a forever home

Please add me on bnet array#1842! I would love to chat!

still looking

Added You Chaz#1285

Does no one raid Tuesday / Thursday

Hey there, hit me up on btag schraders#11566 – We raid tue/thurs

Tue/Thur 8:30 - 11:30 EST Raid Times.

If that works for your schedule, my Bnet is Skzm#11955. Add me and we can chat.

Hey, add me and lets talk! I think we might be a good fit.

(We don’t spam guild info…)

Bnet Heifinator#1433
Discord Heifinator#2853

Hello Financial!

My guild is looking for healers and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [5/10H] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guildmaster
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Looking for that forever home

Hey Financial,

If you’re willing to change over to Alliance, maybe we can offer you what you’re looking for.

Our guild Artificial Gaming had a late start in Shadowlands due to previous guild fallout. We’re looking to fill our 20 man group and could use a hunter.

We are 10/10N after our first week, and are getting ready to push into heroic quickly.

Our raid times are Tues / Thurs, 9pm - 11pm EST.

If this tickles your fancy, hit me up on bnet at Chaos#12520, or Discord at HellKiteChaos#8559.

-Good luck and cheers!

Hey there, if you’re willing to consider Horde, I have an immediate opening for a healer on my team. We are an adult only (21+) guild that raids Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST (10pm-1am EST). We are currently 6/10H, 10/10N and our goals for each tier seem to line up pretty well with what you’re looking for. I’ll leave a link to our spam below for you to read over, but if you’d like to discuss things further you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-610h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Updated 1.25.20 Still Looking

Hey! Check out Prime on Boulderfist. Here is a copy pasta of some information for you. If you are interested, message our recruitment officer on discord or bnet.

Guild: Prime

Server: US-Boulderfist

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9PM-12AM EST

Recruitment Needs: Preferably ranged DPS / Disc Priests / Resto Shamans, but all exceptional players will be considered.

About Us: Prime of Boulderfist. We are a chill and extremely active guild that has been on Boulderfist for 12 years now, and we’re still going at it. We also allow players to join as casual members to socialize and partake in m+ keys. If you want a invite to guild for any reason beside raiding, feel free to ask any of our current guild members for an invite. For any other information on the guild contact an officer!

Players interested in raiding must contact our recruitment officer.
Discord: Zar#0638
Bnet: Zaraeste#1514

Hi Financial! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491