R Sham, Hunter or Hpal LF 1 Maybe 2 day raiding guild

Hey all, looking for a raiding guild that is pushing for Mythic, that is 1 to 2 days a week. Ideally it’s 1, but if the hours are short enough (2.5-3) 2 days could be okay. LF evenings, 7P-11P CST in that range.

I have a 241 Resto Shaman and a 239 Hunter (I play MM and Survival). I also have a 215 H Pal I’ve been working on as they seem to be hot to find a raiding guild.

I am open to playing any spec these classes have to offer.

I haven’t raided in Shadowlands much as I couldn’t find a time that worked with my schedule, but I have logs available from the mythic content I did in BFA.

Callius#11827 is my battle tag
And Callius#6969 is my Discord.

Thanks

Heyyy Grantis,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

We’re looking to add one healer to our roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha (we changed our name from Denovo to Reunited at the start of Shadowlands)

We are currently 4/10M and 10/10H

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday @ 8:30pm CST Heroic Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday @ 8:00pm CST Heroic Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hello there Grantis! We are looking for players for our weekend raid team 3 and were interesting in discussing a position with you. Here is our information below. If we sound like a great fit, please let us know. We look forward to speaking with you [H] 10/11M Sat/Sun *Pandamonium-Mal'ganis* LFM

Hi there! We are currently 1/10M.

Reach out to our recruitment officer on disc if interested! henryhiggins#2661

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. ));Gg

Hey Grantis,

We are Thought, an Alliance 2 day a week guild on Sargeras. We are 10/10H, 4/10M and are recruiting a Warlock for our core team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10PM CST.

We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing for CE this tier. I think we would be a perfect fit for what you are looking for. We could use your resto shammy or hunter.

Let me know if you are interested, you can reach me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677.

Hey Grantis,

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236