<God Complex> : Horde progression guild 10/10 MC LFM

<God Complex> 10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony - Full MC clears in one evening.

Raid Times: 9:30pm-12:30am Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Loot System: God Complex uses a Loot Council system to distribute raid loot. Loot is awarded based on three diffrent factors: Preparation, Performance and Community Contribution. The Loot Council is composed of 3 Officers, the Guildmaster, and one random Raider ranked member of our guild selected every week. Upon joining, you will be given a 2-week trial. The goal of the trial is to determine if you are a good fit for the guild and if we are a good fit for you. Therefore, trial members are lower on loot priority.

About God Complex: God Complex is comprised of players that value a high morale, low-stress raid environment. We strive to clear raids as efficiently and quickly as possible and expect that our raiders will squeeze as much performance out of their characters as they can. In spite of a more hardcore raid atmosphere, God Complex aims to ensure the game is enjoyable for its members. While the core is cohesive and disciplined during raids, the moment the final boss is down for the night, the team is sociable, relaxed, and jovial. Outside of raids we farm together, run dungeons together, and mess around together. We understand that to be successful in the Classic WoW long game, you need to build a strong core at the beginning. Therefore, we are still recruiting passionate and dedicated players who are looking to get the most they possibly can out of the Classic Experience.

Current Recruitment Needs: Mage, Restoration Shaman, Holy or Discipline Priest

Exceptional players of any class will always be considered

Whisper myself (Swain), Burtburglar, TrufleButhur, or Lostwar in game if you’re interested in joining or if you’d like more information.

4 Likes

Great guild! Great people!

Still looking for great players looking to clear all content now and upcoming!

feel free to send me a message ingame as well to learn more about our group and current goals. recruitment has been going great and we are planning to be deep into MC in about 2-3 weeks time!

1 Like

Active discord is available as well. We group every night for dungeons at the moment

Burt is a wonderful man.

1 Like

i agree burt is wonderful. roster is steadily growing would love to see some more hunters priests warriors and mages :o

1 Like

Bump for a epic guild!

Bump for GC

zug zug, me is that kind of orc

1 Like

Still looking for active/dedicated healers and dps for our raid roster.

Luci - Mag down so far, more to come!

Would love a resto druid and some more shaman love.

Thank you to the pugs that joined us 1/10/19 for our unofficial launch into classic raiding, would not of been able to enjoy MC without you all. <3

1 Like

I makea da bump. Come join us for good times!

1 Like

bump! Glad to be able to plant my flag with this group of dedicated people on Mankrik.

1 Like

6/10 dead for an unofficial last minute first run. next week will be fantastic as well! looking for a few more players to join us!

1 Like

8/10 cleared in MC, we will be working on Hydrax rep to douse those flames! Domo and Rag up next! Come join the team with the dream!

8/10 run tmrw at 9:30 server with a nearly full grp, good chance to trial!

1 Like

Bump bump.

1 Like

Hosting an ONY run tonight - starting @ 9:15PM ST - for those who are interested please reach out to myself or Lostwar.

1 Like

Looking for a new guild on Mankrik? PM Burt or Lostwar. bump.

1 Like

good crew on the come up, get onboard today!

1 Like