<R E L I C> (H-US) Rebuilding around a strong core for 8.1 progression!

<R E L I C> Horde-Zul’jin

RAID SCHEDULE:

Main Raid: Wednesday/Thursday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

Alt/Casual Raid: Monday, 830-1130 PM, EST/ST

OVERVIEW:

< R E L I C > is a recently reformed semi-hardcore guild recruiting for 8.1 mythic progression. Dating back to the Burning Crusade, Relic achieved multiple server first kills under the current raid/guild leader and strive to do the same during BFA and beyond. We are currently rebuilding the roster around a talented core group and recruiting all classes/specs in preparation for the upcoming tier. Relic believes in providing a fun, relaxed atmosphere in and out of raids. Building a close-knit community of friendly, skilled players with similar goals while being server-competitive is of the utmost importance to us.

Organization, accountability, and execution are the keys to raid success. Our team has a raid leader, team lead, and role leads (heals, ranged, melee) to ensure no one player bears the burden of too many roles. Our job is to provide the player with the environment and motivation to push high-end mythic content. And it is the player’s job to be on time, prepared, able to fulfill the duties of their role at a high level, and most importantly, enjoy what they do. Overall, Relic seeks dedicated players who are proactive in maximizing their potential who love this game.

Still interested? In these next few weeks before 8.1, we encourage those interested to run mythics and heroic/mythic Uldir with us. We plan on staying very active and hitting 8.1 with a full head of steam. Group dynamics are important and we do not expect people to transfer without getting to know the team. Mythic plus is always an easy way to get to know potential team members, so feel free to reach out if you would like to join us one night.

ACTIVE RECRUITMENT:

Please note that all classes/specs are needed and being considered!

TANKS: Low Priority, OS only

HEALERS: Mistweaver Monk (DPS OS)

MELEE: Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter

RANGED: Affliction Warlock

APPLICATION:

There is no formal application process. However, we would like to have a quick, casual conversation over discord if we haven’t gotten to know players via raid/mythics already.

Please contact MJ at VonSkyhawk#1269 for more information