<Quitting in a Month>9/10M Illidan-Horde LF top tier players

Quitting in a Month (9/10M) - 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank- Exceptional Applicants
Melee- WW monk, DH, DK
Range- Ele Shaman, Warlock or any Exceptional applicants
Healer- Disc Priest, mw monk

Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579
4 Likes

Bump, you get assigned a raid buddy.

Hey, I am a RET pally LF drama-free CE guild with CST raiding schedules. 3/10 on M with sun king exp. Feel free to look me up Halfkidding- Illidan to view my logs and raiders IO. Hit me up if interested. BT: Zach#14344 Discord: halfkidding#6633

Added you on discord and in game.

6/10 M bump

Looking for exceptional players to complete the tier with! Dk, boomkin, WW monk, mages and hunters apply!

1 Like

6/10 M, Looking for top tier dps. Dk, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin highly encouraged to apply.

2 Likes

im back to bumping Recruitment Threads again ;_;

1 Like

Up to the top

1 Like

Bumperoni pepperoni - Dk, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin highly encouraged to apply.

Lunchtime bump. I WANT SOME DK FRIENDS.

Up to the top

We need a DK, let’s go.

12hr sleep bump

Lunchtime bump

up to the top!

WTB hunter to replace me.

Replace that guy pls.

Big peens only

1 Like

raid break bump! :frowning:

end of raid bump! :slight_smile: