Quitting for good

Blind sap still works btw

See you in a few minutes

1 Like

ggs ty

10 char

yeah I know rogues CC and survivability is insane so no one wants to play the game anymore 4sec stun with no CD / 6s stun with 20s CD wtf is wrong with devs?

Doubt it….

Clueless take

Stop engaging with them. They are posting stupid responses to get you angry, worked up, because reading this thread would make even a solid diamond cringe. Don’t play into their mind games.

if you canceled your sub you wouldn’t be able to post lmao

They can still have time left on their sub, but may have opted out of the auto renew of the sub (considered canceled by blizz).

What the guy above me said. I still have 2 weeks paid for

I’d be LONG GONE if Blizz just prorated it back

You won’t be, but we won’t know that. :dracthyr_heart: Glad that you’re enjoying Dragonflight.

Instant reply on this one.

Be gone. I’m done responding to you now too Troll

There it is. :dracthyr_nod:

Many such responses in this thread. Settle down Christieboo. Your typing style is too obvious. You cant just stop saying hacker and think we wont know.

5 Likes

bi hecker :wave:

1 Like

Do we need to set a skittles trap for you

How many times are you going to say

Oh me leevezzz

But you are back

Kill this thread immediately people

It’s literally week 5 and you’re upset about now having the entire Elite set yet? My rounds today consisted of about 0 fun games, and no wins, lost all the progress I made yesterday.

In other, completely different words. Stop being a baby you’ll get it later, take a break no one would disagree with you if you said “Ranked isn’t fun I hate deflation I’m taking a reasonable break!”

Stop talking to the troll. Hes literally baiting you at this point. Report thread as spam and we move along

Oh I did that, I just wanted used the likely to be 404’d thread to vent my annoyance with my RSS experience today, figuring it would be gone soon.

Report me all you want, nothing I said is false or against the TOS