Quit/Do Not Join Hammer and Leaf

((The below message is written from an IN-character point of view – nothing against the accused character’s player or his guild is intended or implied in any way. (After all it’s perfectly okay to play a “bad guy” position in a game (e.g. WWII Germany, the Horde, supervillains, etc.), and RPG’s are no exception.)))

Hello, my name is Anakova, I am a Paladin of the Light here in Stormwind City. Just an hour ago I was rudely assaulted by a Dwarf while I was visiting Ironforge – he licked me twice, blew me a kiss, and smiled at me. To express my displeasure at his amorous attack I slapped him, and he was completely unapologetic.

I did a little asking around and learned the identity of this scumbag. His name is Drazarak and he is a member of an organization called Hammer and Leaf.

I contacted a member of the leadership of this organization who calls himself Obvara, and I told him the whole sordid tale. He was also completely unapologetic and merely told me that he would ask Drazarak about the incident. He also made it clear that he would NOT eject him from his organization, and his attitude was that Drazarak’s behavior was no big deal.

(During my research I was also contacted by a third party who also had bad things to say about them . . . something about being mistreated on an assault or military raid merely because she was not a member of Hammer and Leaf.)

It’s very clear that Hammer and Leaf is one of those scummy organizations who believe it’s perfectly okay for its members to blatantly assault women, even in broad daylight and in public. The authorities have been notified and charges have been filed against this Drazarak. The Church of the Light has also been informed, and they have opened their own investigation which (I would imagine) will lead to all Paladins of the Light being required to resign from Hammer and Leaf.

I highly recommend that all Hammer and Leaf members – if you have a shred of decency – to leave this travesty of an organization. Amorous assaults against women should not be tolerated in any way.

(By the way, three other scumbag organizations come to mind which no one should have anything to do with – Defias Syndicate (criminal organization), No Mercy Mafia (ditto), and Cthuna Matata (megalomaniac warlocks bent on word domination and destroying anyone in their way of that goal). Avoid these cretins like the plague.)

Thank you for your time. ((And thanks to Drazarak and Obvara for the interesting RP.))

1 Like

What is your beef with No Mercy Mafia?

((Again, of course, completely in-character . . .))

Isn’t it obvious in the name? According to Grellik’s Unabridged Common Dictionary . . .

Mafia: noun – A hierarchically structured secret organization engaged in illegal activities like smuggling, gambling, and extortion.

And of course in this context “No Mercy” clearly means you have no mercy for your victims of crime – you will stop at nothing to gain wealth and power.

Or was the public really meant to believe something else about your organization; that you’re not ruthless scumbags who steal and murder for your own selfish gain?

/kiss /lick that is all