Quilen & Cloud Teahouse [Non-aligned RP]

Jianpo
Horde

Sent :slight_smile: this AM.

Spring Menu pinned to the pillar.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5305/vXH8hz.png

an hour til the kettle’s on the boil. :slight_smile:

A lovely night and wonderful hosts!

Last night was awesome! I’m sad I didn’t arrive sooner, but… had to watch GoT. :eyes:

Thank you! Always good to meet new Pandaren & renew acquaintances as well.

Glad you made it! I know it’s heresy to say but not being a GoT fan I had no idea. I guess player time zones explains the mass departures & arrivals last night :smiley:

Apologies to those who had to deal with the hawks. When we moved outside we got too close to the edge of town. :frowning: Wlll be more careful next time.

And a special thanks to both Shaodin & Stormwind University who showed up en masse.

Hope you all enjoyed the new Spring Menu. See you in a couple of weeks.

Twas my homie so we had accepted ahead of time he might die, we really appreciated the ox statues though! It was very thoughtful.

Honestly, I was surprised by the hawks. I really hate anything that breaks frame - especially mobs because they are not predictable. There are events I don’t attend precisely for that reason.

I have several low-level Pandaren hearthed to the Shrines or Mistfall & had tested it by having them logged in for quite a period of time (as much as an hour). Not had a problem. I suspect it was because he was right on the edge of the village. I’ll do more testing & post advice before the next teahouse.

1 Like

First time attending the teahouse; had fun! Glad I went.

1 Like

As one of the guys “dealing with” the hawks, I can say it was really not that big of an issue. I am happy to help out in whatever minor capacity I can for things like this. :smiley: I do get where you’re coming from about the immersion breaking, though. I’d also like to second the praise for the idea of dropping the Ox statues. Pure genius! :grin:

My only potential concern was I apparently missed our Zandalari’s departure and I’m wondering if that was because I was too far away for the emotes to carry. I know there’s a certain radius beyond which you can’t see what people post unless you’re in raid…but since it’s xfac I know a Raid isn’t possible. Le sigh. On the off chance the Zandalari guy shows up in this thread, I wasn’t trying to ignore you! :sweat_smile:

Blizzard, grant us our cross-faction dreams already. Everyone’s tired of the faction war except the most bloodthirsty of PvPers… :roll_eyes:

Will definitely be in attendance next time it happens!

…I’ve got some unaffiliated pandas on both factions… Anyone from either Shaodin or Bronze Talons recruiting? :sweat_smile:

The Zandalari made his exit quickly enough that I almost didn’t catch it. Just one of those “gotta log, see ya” things I think.

26th is our next date - visiting the later Wanderer’s Festival will be part of the fun.

& I’d encourage all Pandaren looking for guilds/communities to attend the Pandaren summit soon tba, or the Festival of Lights coming in June.

As the Zanda I can in fact confirm it was one of those things.

The future In-Laws made a surprise visit and RL aggro occurred.

1 Like

Reminder - teahouse will be open Sunday night.

We probably wouldn’t need to bump this or any other event announcements if it wasn’t for over a dozen threads (17 by my count) that have nothing to do with WrA.

Anyway - hope to see both old friends & new come try out the Spring menu.

tinyurl.com/QCspringmenu

1 Like

It’s tonight!

Have tested it out (well over an hour on each of multiple ilvl 20s) : less experienced patrons are cautioned to stay away from the “edge of town”. The upper plaza including teahouse are safe. If we go outside use the two curved tables closest to the teahouse.

2 Likes

Thank-you for your diligence!

1 Like

Last night was great fun! I love it when Jingles & I can focus on serving while we watch people meet, get to know each other & plan future adventures.

1 Like

June Dates: 16th & 30th

16th is this coming up Sunday.