Quickest Forsaken Solution

It should’ve been Garithos. Big-boned skeleton, ghoul teethmarks on the ribcage, winged helmet, big mustache, strutting out like “I told you that elf witch couldn’t be trusted”

Indeed, Garithos really missed his destiny as the Four Horsemen’s Frankenstein’s monster. Only swap out Whitemane for Lana’thel and Thoras for one of the dear departed Bronzebeard kings; now he’s paying off that karmic bill.

Personally I think it makes more sense to put Anasterian in charge of containing/responsibly deploying the Death Knights than to give Lana’thel another chance, but I also get wanting to let him rest in peace.

I’m pretty sure the elves cremated him for the explicit purpose of denying the Scourge a body to reanimate.

… I say, as a dude incinerated by dragon fire struts around Tirisfal hardly worse for wear and we theorycraft the exhumation of Garithos from the stomachs of eight different ghouls. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

It’d be interesting to see Anasterian rezzed for this if for no other reasons than to see the absolute expletiveshow that could come out of this. Would be cool to see the righteous anger from Lor’Themar

1 Like

If he’s cremated I’d definitely say leave him that way, but I like the idea of making the new Four Horsemen a way to tastefully revisit old Second War characters who didn’t get much spotlight the first time. I don’t get why bring Whitemane for a fourth round, now without the costume, and from what I can tell neither do they. I don’t even remember any character moments coming of her now serving Renault’s brother.

1 Like

Yeah I’m about at my limit for that.

What are you afraid of, Blizz? Don’t think a gore splattered mockery of humanity with lunatic eyes will move enough copies with the box art?

Have you been on the internet?!

To be fair the Dimitrescu’s are much closer to the Calia’s/Nathanos/Sylvanas of the world than your broken up skele forsaken like Lillian Voss

I’m just saying a lot of people would change their opinion on Calia if they had her devour a corpse for that sweet in combat mana regen.

You know what shows off blood splatter pretty well? White surfaces. Jackson Pollock that smoothed, unblemished porcelain of hers with some family made claret.

3 Likes