Quick question about making a Macro for different pets out

So basically, when my Shale Spider is out, I want the button to cast Master’s Call on me, when my Gara is out, I want her to cast Spirit Mend on me, When my Reptar is out, I want him to cast Feast, When my Vesper is out, I want her to cast Slow Fall or Wing Flap or whatever.

I want to put this all on one button that will change depending on which pet is out.

I could swap the buttons around every time I change pets, but I’d rather just set this up and not have to worry about it again.

Hope I explained it well enough. I am assuming this is possible, if it isn’t that’s ok too I guess.

Weird… cause on MM hunters those abilities already switch based on which pet is out… you’d think they would do the same as BM.

Though to answer your question, not sure myself.

Edit: Or thinking about after getting up, MM has the lone wolf ability which is why it switches, but still you’d think BM would do the same.

I think it would like, swap the “Primal Rage” with the “Master’s Call” with the “Survival of the Fittest”

I want to swap out specific things that I select myself depending on the pet.

Check this thread:
Macros: Essential Information

For your specific macro, try this:

#showtooltip
/use [@player,pet:Shale Spider]Master's Call;[@player,pet:Spirit Beast]Spirit Mend;[pet:Devilsaur]Feast;[@player,pet:Feathermane]Slow Fall

Swap the Feathermane and Slow Fall with the pet family you are using (there are a few with that ability, some exotic) and the name of their ability.

Seems handy, I’ll test it later for sure.

I assume it would work with Warlock Pets too.

The ability to modify it on the fly as pets change is kind of the point, so modifying it right away is totally fine.

Do read that thread though, it explains a TON of info about how the macro system works and how you can leverage it to improve your gameplay.

Based on her armory, Vesper is a Pterrordax, so that section would be [@player,pet:Pterrordax] Updraft.