Quick Brutosaur question, Please

You’re right insofar as it’s the opportunity to aquire it. I should have made that clear. But the point stands. How about rather than deleting your currently equiped gear, Blizz rather put in…oh I don’t know…class specific items that are iconic say…the Ashbringer but your toon is too low level and won’t get strong enough to aquire it in time before they yoink it? Would you be happy about that?

Spoiler : no one will buy tokens to get this if they weren’t already planning on spending that 500$ for it in the first place.

This convinces absolutely no one of suddenly spending such a ridiculous sum of money on pixels.

You dissagreeing with others doesn’t make you right. Everyone’s got their own opinions. You’ll argue yours is right and mine is wrong. And I’ll argue yours is wrong and mines right. At the end of the day, precedent is on my side re vendor mounts. Blizz didn’t delete the mamoth or the Yak. Future players don’t have them yet. Why doesn’t Blizz delete them then? What makes the Brutasaur so special? And more importantly, why do you defend it’s removal so much? Could someone not one day decide to set the goal for themselves to go after it? It’s no different in terms of content. Why rob them of that opportunity?

2 Likes

This isn’t a court of law buddy, it’s a video game.

Decisions like this are made for reasons other than silly precedents.

1 Like

Never said it made me right. This isn’t an issue where someone is right and someone is wrong for the most. I just said it was pointless to keep arguing with me.

lol, I’m merely pointing out past behaviour by Blizz and therefore it’s change in behaviour now. It is therefore relevant.

Right back at ya then :roll_eyes:

Yes, it’s a change in behavior. So what. It’s not like it’s the first time they’ve removed “hard” to get stuff after the expansion isn’t current, and it won’t be the last. And the next thing to be removed will be just as arbitrary.

Plus it’s not even getting removed. It’s moving to the BMAH.

1 Like

Let’s be real. Moving it the rng gold cap insanity of the bmah is almost the same as removing it for 99% of players who are serious about going after it.

And yes they’ve removed content before. But they’ve never removed utility mounts like the Brutasaur before. Usually it’s just achieves, mogs and reskinned mounts.

It’s already worth half gold cap. Most people rich enough to get it, got it already. Demand is going to decrease over time and it’ll get cheaper and cheaper until people stop caring and it barely cracks seven digits.

I’ll admit I was hoping that someday I’d be able to save enough to get this mount. Not because of the AH utility, but because it’s a unique model. I have limited time, however, and more important things to focus on. Bye bye Long Boi.

That said, what I would really love to see would be a re-skin without the AH utility that becomes available. I don’t see it happening, but it would make me really happy if it did.

If you have a max druid of the sky golem, i think your best bet would be both.

I wouldn’t be too sure of the uniqueness of the Actionosaur. I bought the spider (Bloodfang Widow) for the same reason, I absolutely had to have one, and it was going to go away. Now I hear there are going to be new spider mounts in Shadowlands, so I’m a little bummed I wasted 2 million gold on mine when I could have just waited. Give blizz some time, they now know how popular the model is, so I bet we’ll see one without the vendors in SL. I was going to buy a dino for the model, now I’m just going to wait (I obviously don’tl ike it as much as the spider). :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Pre patch I believe. As for making money, do ore and herbs. Be warned though, playing strictly for gold becomes incredibly boring shockingly fast.

I tried about 6 months ago, got to 600k and lost interest.

I do love Brontosauruses (Brontosauri?) but I figured I have so little free time to play I would rather just do things I enjoy.

Either way I wish you luck.

Widow didn’t go anywhere, you can still buy it.

I saved up and grabbed it back in Legion, and I don’t regret it or particularly care about the new ones. I’ve definitely gotten my money’s worth out of it since then as it’s been my main ground mount for several years now.

1 Like

It’s only available through Rated PVP, so it’s not like it’s going to be super easy to get.

I saunter corrected. For some reason I thought it was Legion only.
Now if they would only come out with some piece of mount equipment that would let me make them fly…
:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

:scream: :no_good_man:t4: