Queue times restricting play, creating even more problems

The real homerjay??

Good for you? The point was that if you’re not using a 3rd party program, work odd hours or don’t have good internet you can’t play on these servers. These are not factors related to the game and create an unacceptable situation. But people like u will rationalize it no matter what.

1 Like

They’ve given their answer, you don’t like it:

Free transfer
Suffer in queues
Quit

Those mega servers will be locked for months bc they are committed to not allowing megas again. I’d take a clue and find a more reasonably populated server. The longer you wait the more the options dry up. Which is why I transferred my horde toons from Mankrik to Eranikus just in case…I like to play.

Player choice issue not a server issue.

No hardware solution, no software solution.
Activision/Blizzard is worth $58+ billion
They are just about owned by Microsoft - the worlds Leading and Largest software company
No hardware solution, no software solution.

3 Likes

I just changed my sleep schedule, no issues duel boxing on benediction and faerlina. Sure it sucks but iv been here since day one. They should have locked it a year ago and im sure you wouldnt be here. Sounds like you’re the issue, i hate blizzard as much as everyone else but they said their stance. Nothings going change, adapt or move servers. They should offer better xfers tho for sure.

I had no way of knowing that Bene would become this. I ended up on a server that got the plug pulled on it too late. When i paid to transfer off, it was my only option… Blizz did not give me the option for a free transfer off the server that, at the time of my leaving, doing a /who 60-70 would show about 5 players online. I’m not exaggerating.

So my only option was to pay for all 10 of my toons to transfer off when blizz should have offered me a free option then… just to play TBC. Also not allowing me to take my gbank with me.

Sow hat did i do? Naturally I searched for the most active alliance server as i did not want to end up in this s@#% bucket situation again, understanding that blizz doesnt give a F$#% about players on a 1% population server.

Did i know the server i moved to, recommended by everyone on the forums and discords as “the hip alliance server”, would shortly thereafter become a full locked “mega server” with 6 hour queue times? OF course i didn’t.

So to say i did this to myself and deserve it is a rude and ill-informed thing to say. Try again.

1 Like

hey everybody look this guy knows more about blizzard servers than blizzard does

I disagree. See my previous post.

If you got caught on a server with 5 other 60-70 range toons on it 1 month in to TBC, and are unable to play TBC unless you play alone with Blizzard offering you no free option to transfer, what would you do seriously? Pay to jump your toons to another medium to low population server?

Fairbanks was the bomb in its hay day… it went from modest population to zero population within 4 weeks of TBC launch.

THIS is the fail i see with this system.

STOP charging for transfers, and people like me won’t fear moving their toons to a medium population server. I’ve been burned before, and i’d like to have security that the server i play on wont die off again, leaving me to pay another 200 sum bucks for transfers to play the game again.

It was the last sentence anyway. lol?

And again, read my replies above. Some people only see as far as their own nose on their face. There are circumstances beyond your 1-2 scenarios that exist that make these things not so cut and dry.

Bene was already up to 12k alliance the last week Fairbanks had alliance left on it.
No I totally understand why you and everyone else went, it was the SAFE option.
But there were how many servers all doing the same thing? It didn’t happen overnight.

As I said, my server died at the same time, but I knew enough not to pile on Bene with everybody else. Realistically it should have been locked way beforehand and prevented.
But they would have been forfeiting all that xfer money.

I have paid for xfers to leave 3 dead servers at this point. I took a risk every time, and gladly because I do not want to be on a 99% alliance server that is unnaturally huge. Sooner or later it would have some kind of repercussions.
And here it is.

1 Like

Literally the first sentence.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.