Questline to save Jaina, replayable on alts?

So on my first character I got to 120 I did the full quest line where you have to go and save Jaina from exile. The option for the quest hasn’t popped up on any of my alts since then and I didn’t really think much of it, but recently my daughter started playing WoW and I’ve been quest-leveling with her because she loves seeing all the different storylines and the lore throughout the game. She has her own account, but it’s linked to my Bnet (for safety/security reasons as well as to give her access to my xmogs). But not this has me wondering, will she be able to do the quests to go save Jaina once she reaches the BFA quest zones or is she just SOL basically since her account progress is linked to mine?

It sounds like you are talking about the “A Nation United” chain. This is certainly a per-character chain, and you can do it on as many toons as you want.

Unfortunately it is basically the capstone on all of Alliance questing in BfA and it will only be offered to characters that have personally completed Loremaster of Kul Tiras. Even though the achievement is account wide, each character needs to complete all three zones to be offered this chain. But if you enjoy questing anyway, that might not be so bad.

1 Like

Ah, that explains it. I’ve only done the main storyline in each of the zones on all my alts. Thanks! :grin: