Questions regarding Visages

If I were creating the ultimate elite soldier, I’d want them to have the skills to do everything. Which includes subterfuge, spying, and sabotage. Easier to blend into a race to cause chaos within if you look like you belong and fit in.

Black dragons like Deathwing and Onyxia are known for doing it themselves. I remember the quest in vanilla where we had to reveal Ony in the throne room of Stormwind, and all her guards were revealed to be dragonkin as well.

2 Likes

I wonder if Deathwing had any plans for the Dracthyr similar to Denathrius’ for the Nathrezim.

god one can hope they follow through with that. the half elf visages are HORRENDOUSLY ugly, the only good thing about them is the hair and dragon horns/eyes, the rest can go for all i care. just let my dragon take on a panda form like the blue dragon that works at the inn in valdrakken

No because he sealed them away and abandoned them the moment he yielded to corruption.

While the timing of that was true, the actual reason he locked them away was that with the Oathbinder damaged, he’d lost the means to compel their unquestioning obedience.

2 Likes

That doesn’t contradict my conclusion that once he sealed them away, he wrote them off.

Devs never ever make flat statements when they can avoid it. It leaves them wriggle room for later.

They’re not true dragons, what they are however is something we’re left on our own to guess.

The one time you see them transform is in the Old Startholme timeway dungeon.