Questions about instance cap issues

I’m just wondering if they made the instance cap even more restrictive or if ti had restrictions I was unaware of. I’ve done 2 mara runs this hour, and can still enter the instance. But all 4 of my 40-something party members were locked out after just 2 runs. They entered no other instances, just been standing around in Mara.

Is the cap based on level or something?

Does the 30 a day cap reset at a certain time? I should definitely have more instances on my 60 who’s doing other stuff besides Mara than the people I’m leveling who have done nothing but Mara, so makes no sense for them to hit the 30 cap before me.

They did instances before they did Mara with you. Maybe they have been being boosted all day, those runs add up.

Not an issue of them being locked out from someone else. To quote instance counter because I can’t link pictures apparently?

“You have entered 2 instances in the last hour, next instance will reset in 08:30”

“You have entered 5 instances in the last day, next instance will reset in 21:38:58”

addons are not 100% reliable especially if these is crap that happens during the rests or people rezoning and reseting again

1 Like

Dude I am having the same issues… I have a tracker and plus I know how many freaking instances I ran a day…I just spend 1 hour doing THREE freaking runs of Mara because people are retarded and horde likes to gank a lot…And I have done 17 in the past 24 hours… Yet now I am locked out because this stupid game says I have ran to many instances recently…

Let me say that again, THREE in the past hour and 17 in a 24 hour period… YET I AM LOCKED OUT BLIZZARD!!!

What I have had to do with my little alt is hop in and out of instances in order to keep from getting ganked by lvl 60’s… SO I guess that counts to my cap!!! WTH is up with that if that is true? Is that even true?

This instance cap crap did nothing but punish the good people who pay to play your game… Thanks!!!