Questions about beta

So I was under the impression that because rocket boots were removed from arena in 2.3 that they wouldn’t work in arena, but I’m hearing that they actually do? Is this true?

Also, are BS weapons only usable by the blacksmith? Or can I level blacksmith, get my mace, and then drop it for JC

It could be where you have to always keep the mace equipped. If you ever unequip it you would have to relevel BS to reequip it. I think they did something recently to prevent that I think though. I can’t remember what it was in relation to though.

Edit: They said that certain items will have a profession specific requirement to get the benefit from them like the JC specific gems. You’d have to have JC to get the benefit meaning you now can’t drop JC and still use those gems. No idea if this extends to Blacksmithing weapons.

Edit: I found it!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/burning-crusade-classic-beta-notes-may-4/938907

These are quotes from the above blue post:

• Ring enchants and Jewelcrafting-specific gems now have a profession requirement to benefit from them.
  • Developers’ notes: The design intent for these perks were a player power reward for having that profession, and the fact that they continued to function after unlearning that profession was a technical limitation in original Burning Crusade.

Whether this messes with Blacksmithing items or not remains to be seen I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.