Question regarding World PVP and Mana as a healer

So, as usual I went through the campaign with Warmode on and leveled to 70 on my rogue, everything was normal.

However, on my resto druid - I’m noticing as soon as I engage in PVP Combat my mana drops to 20% - I’m assuming I missed a patch / release note somewhere, is this intended?

Couldn’t figure it out for a while, then finally isolated it to as soon as I hit or get hit by an enemy player, my mana just disappears.

Thanks in advance!

Can we get some clarification on this issue?
I too am having these issues on my druid.

This is a bug, it’s not intended. It’s only happening to Rdruids and Hpals so far.

Some have said if you have any enchants on your gear that increase your mana by a percentage, if you get rid of those enchants it should fix the problem. Not sure how true that holds but I will note this happens on a smaller scale to my priest.

My priest has 270K mana, and when I enter and exit PvP combat it’ll drop to 250K (as if it’s trying to reset to the original value upon scaling stats.)

Okay so I think I found the problem. It’s an enchant more specifically the chest enchant “Reserve of Intellect.”