Question Already Answered

Question is already answered

• The game has not been under maintenance for “days at a time,” to my knowledge, in many years. Many, many.
  • No, it’s not anyone’s intent to have extended down time.
  • Up to you. Count the hours in a month (730) versus maintenance hours (I dunno how many so far, but it ain’t near 730 – it ain’t even near 73, which would be 10%, leaving 90% uptime as the “poor value” making you question your sub), and if that value doesn’t do it for you, then proceed as you feel is best for yourself.
7 Likes

question is already answered

Yes, absolutely fair. If this game is of no value to you, then I hope you find value wherever your gaming takes you.

5 Likes

It’s nobody’s intention to take down the service. But from time to time downtime to update the game, or repair hardware issues is required. Lately it’s actually gotten better than some of the original days from when the game was released.

2 Likes

That’s one of those fake news things that the general WoW-playing public seems to believe. They have done no such thing. 800 employees were fired at one point from Blizzard, and included in that 800 were some number of QA staff.

This has since evolved into Blizzard “firing 800 QA employees,” or Blizzard “firing all of their QA staff.”

Fake news.

4 Likes

As the OP has already received advice and have left the discussion, I think we can close this thread. Thanks, all.

7 Likes