Question about the new Legacy of the void

The tooltip says:

"Voidform no longer has a duration, but while you assume Voidform, your madness will begin to decrease at an increasing rate. When it reaches 0, Voidform will expire. Spell damage in Voidform is increased by an additional 5%"

I understand if you choose this talent, the 15 sec duration is replaced by insanity draining. My Question is: Does it have a cooldown if we opt for this talent or does it feel exactly the same like it is in live?

I saw one YouTuber use LotV. It does still have the 90 second cool down for voidform and he was in voidform for approximately 24 seconds.

Is the +5% damage increase on top of the 20% voidform gives? Or instead of 20%

If it was instead of 20%, they could remove the cooldown and make it similar to live

i believe its 25% now and will last for around 10 sec longer, but you can no longer use plague during it if you want it to last long. not sure its gonna be worth taking ever.

It’s Shadowlands Alpha (Pre Shadow Rework) Void Form with Legacy of the Void selected but without the ramping haste. Void Form still has the cooldown though.

It is a pitiful way of trying to maintain the “legacy” feel of Void Form and it’s kind of insulting to Void Form lovers. Hopefully they can fix it for them. But I’m happy, at least.