Question about honor

are we keeping the honor we get this expansion into wrath?
did it happen in classic?

No. I highly doubt it.

We were able to keep honor/marks farmed in Classic for TBC Classic.

So, i guess, we’ll be able to keep honor for Wrath too. Back then, they planned to reset honor/marks but, in the end, they didn’t. I guess they’ll do what have been done back then.

The real question could be “What about marks ?”.

Anyway, PvP gear is way easier to get in WOTLK, so, even if they were gonna to reset it, it doesn’t really matter.

Last patch wrath marks was removed pre that so likly to be removed on the prepatch thou if phased they may phase the mark change and require for the early phases this is unknown and anyones guess without this info honor farming is not overly worth as honor caping is easy it’s the marks that takes time and if marks going to be lost can jsut dump into honor and be done. If there not don’t want to waste them.

You do keep your honor accross xpacs did in classic and in wrath.

BGs in tbcc prepatch were so fun, i got my 49 warr like near honour cap lol. hopefully they allow that again, even if they wipe it out first

Edit oh i think honour gain was bugged then some guy snitched on the forum and got it fixed…thx guy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.